Part-588

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik giggled and Nandini tried to look everywhere but him. Manik laughed and pulled her to him. This time her head resting on his chest. He placed 2-3 kisses on her head and soon they reached their destination.

Nandini looked at the hotel and it was her first time here, anyways, she got down and was looking around, in the meantime Manik handed the keys to the valet and came by her side.

He cupped her lower back, grabbing her attention and then gestured her to walk. They walked hand in hand and the manager came to them. He wished him "good evening". Manik gave a nod of acknowledgment and than he said in his aura.

Ma-table for 2.

M-sure sir.........this way.

But suddenly Manik stopped, Nandini frowned and after a moment the manager turned to him and asked.

M-any problem sir?

Ma-make it a private dining.

The manager bobbed to make the arrangements but a bell boy stopped hearing them and said.

B-today private dining are full........we only have dastarkhwan empty........and that is used for 18-20 ppl all together.

The manager was in thought process. Well dasrarkhwan section is basically like, there's no chairs, you have to sit down on a thin mattress and a small heighted table is place in front of you, to eat food. Lights just perfect for your eyes and a door to give you complete privacy. Well while manager was thinking, Manik spoke.

Ma-that will do

Ma-that will do.

B-par sir woh big meetings k liye used hota hai........aapko mehnga padega.

Manik replied in his all time bossy tone.

Ma-and you know to whom you are talking?

M-sorry sir.

The manager intervened to avoid any kind of ruckus and said further walking to a new direction.

M-this way please.

Manan followed him and they entered a completely silent area, which hardly had any ppl, soon a door was opened for them and Manan entered. Nandini saw the room was prefectly lighted, not too much bright or not too dim.