Part-640

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik turned to look at the driver, hoping it's nothing serious and seeing his concentration on him, he spoke without much delay.

D-sir pichle kuch dino se ek gadi hamare ghar k pass khadi rehti hai par koi baar nhi nikalta.........pehle muje laga shayad ghar par nazar rakh rha hai..........par baadmei meine uska pattern notice kiya..........aur woh tabhi hi hota hai jabhi Nandini didi ghar par hoti hai.........aur ek baar woh hospital tak hume follow kiya tha..........Nandini ma'am aaj kaal ya toh aankhein band kr k aaram krti hai ya toh sir jukai phone use krti hai..........isliye unko yeh gadi k baaremei kuch nhi pata hai.

Manik was worried now and he had to be quick with his actions. He asked.

Ma-gadi se koi nhi utra kabhi? Tumne aur kuch notice kiya?

D-nhi sir.........but gadi ka number yaad kr liya taki aap ko thodi aasani hojaye.

Manik bobbed his head and fished out his phone. He told.

Ma-number bolo.

The driver gave him the complete registered number, the model of the car and even the colour. Manik typed that all and send it to Chetan. Sending the msg, he called him immediately and when Chetan picked up the phone, Manik without listening anything spoke.

Ma-I have send you the msg........I want the details of the owner asap.........no mistakes.

C-okay si

Before even he could complete, Manik off the phone and said to the driver.

Ma-you did a good job.........I'll look after the matter now.........aur Nandini ko kuch bhi bolne ki zarurat nhi hai.

D-okay sir.

With this Manik started the car and here Nandini opened the door on time expecting Manik to be walking towards her but when she opened the door, there were no traces of Manik at all. She looked at the time and waited for 2 mins but still there was no sign of him.

Another 5 mins passed and she was waiting thinking that he might have got stuck in traffic and that's why she was waiting and waiting patiently. After 10 mins late from his usual time, Manik's car entered in. Knowing Nandini would be waiting, the driver got off the car right out of the closed gate.

Manik stopped his car right in front of the door and not at his parking space and saw Nandini welcoming him with a smile. Manik was all happy until this worrying topic came to his notice, which is why he couldn't smile but that fear in his heart was increasing of loosing her.

He came to her in his normal steps and tried to smile but couldn't smile brightly like her which was noticed by her. Coming close, he hugged her warmly and Nandini hugged him back. With this hug, Manik was assuring himself that she was safe and in his arms and he promised himself to not let anything happened to her.

Feeling everything, Nandini broke the hug and cupped his shoulder and asked with lots of warmth in her tone.

Nan-what's the matter Manik..........you seemed to be worried about something?