Part-666

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Keeping the bag at a side, Manik made Nandini look at her and said.

Ma-it's been years now.........why are you still not use to having expensive things around you.

Nandini calmed down a bit and than said as politely as she can so he doesn't misunderstand her words.

Nan-it's not that Manik.........it's just that I have everything in sufficient amount.........isliye koi bhi extra chiz with so much money feels like a waste.........jab tak mei isse regular use mei laogi.........it's going to go out of trend........coz you know it mera bag usage kitna kum hai........ otherwise I mean.

Understanding her Manik bobbed his head and than pulled her. Nandini laid down keeping her head on his shoulder and Manik pulled her more closer if that was possible. Coming in his arms, Nandini rested coz even though she was relaxing all evening, she came on the bed at the end of the day. Being close to him, she asked.

Nan-so how was your day?

Manik on recalling that realised cabir's invitation and than said.

Ma-day was good and that reminds me.

When he said that, Nandini looked at him with confusion and Manik said looking back at her.

Ma-cabir is hosting this New Years party this time..........so we have a kind off plan for the New Years.........and also he has called all of us........as in fab5 and V aryamaan for a dinner..........day after tomorrow at his place.

Nan-dinner kyu?

Ma-well according to him..........jab woh amms k sath dinner kr rha tha..........he realised that we friends don't meet at each other's house aise hi..........and it's been ages we had some planned invitation type of thing..........isliye he has invited all of us.

Nan-aacha!

Ma-Navya toh ab chicken khati hai.........I hope she makes some nice menu.

Nandini bobbed her head in understanding and than after a moment she said.

Nan-should we buy gifts for the kids?

Ma-gifts?

Nan-haan..........like I know Aarav and Antara has all the things with them coz cabir loves them so much..........but still maybe we can make them happy a little.........what say?

Ma-idea aacha hai..........but won't that get complicated.........baki baccho ko aisa nhi hoga that they didn't get gifts along with them.

Nandini again bobbed her head in understanding and than said after thinking a little.

Nan-i think the kids must be knowing that difference of gifting way........and they would be patient but if they don't than maybe this is the chance to teach them that sab ko sab kuch nhi milta hai.

Ma-hhmm point........but still I hope that this doesn't become difficult for Mukti and Aaliya.

Nan-hhmm agreed.........but Manik........this is the way you have to be with your friends and relatives when you visit them........plus these times only gives us chance to teach kids and check their patience too.........aur abhi tumne bola na tha it's been ages we have been to cabir's place.........so we should take something for them.