Part-592

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Finally the day was here. Finally today Nandini was coming home and Manik had all the plans set. The day started for everyone like the way it starts everyday. It was early afternoon by now and Nandini was leaving for her hospital but she came down with her duffel bag too. Seeing her leaving with her bag, amms couldn't resist and asked her.

Am-tum abhi hi jaa rhi ho?

To pull her leg Rishab said opening the door for her.

R-haan amms jaane do isko.........

Nandini rolled her eyes at him while amms glared at him making him shut up, while Nandini said.

Nan-amms mei aayi bhi toh aise hi thi na........ aaj hospital avoid nhi kr skti ho aur kaam khtm hote hote shaam hojayegi.........eventually muje jaana toh wahi hai.

Am-raat ko dinner kr k jaati.........tumhare Manik ko bhi bola lete.

Just than Manik came out of their house. He had came to pick up Nandini and was abt to bring his existence in their presence but stopped hearing amms taunting tone.

Am-waise bhi tum do dinner toh kr chuki ho uske sath.........ek aur sahi.

Manik was surprised with amms tone and soon he heard Nandini asking.

Nan-amms.........aapke aur Manik k bich mei yeh differences kyu?

Nandini was not feeling good to ask this question and she said further to keep the moment calm.

Nan-amms Manik na bahut aacha hai........woh

Amms cut her off.

Am-tumhe Manik ka character certificate dene ki zarurat nhi hai.........agar muje uspe point one percent bhi doubt hota toh mei tumhari shadi usse kabhi nhi hone deti.

Manik was amused and Nandini was scared. With a meek tone she asked.

Nan-toh fir kyu amms?

Am-muje Manik se koi problem nhi hai.........but I am not comfortable with the fact that tum Manik ko sabse zayda pyaar krti ho..........ek time tha Nandini jab tum hamesha hamare pass thi..........par aaj Manik tumhari duniya ban chuka hai.

(Reason why there is always sone awkwardness btwn Manik and amms or the reason why it seems that amms have problems with Manik)

Hearing the pyaar thing, Nandini blushed while Manik smiled proudly. Amms further continued.

Am-in other words..........I am jealous of Manik coz he has you completely.........I know yeh koi sense nhi hai.......har maa ko apni beti ek din kisi k hawale krna padta hai.........but Manik k aate hi tumne hum sab second position se start kiya hai............and you don't know the value you have for us...........tum bahut precious ho Nandini.

And this is the time Manik decided to interrupt. He made his presence into existence by saying and walking in.

Ma-you are right..........you are very precious Nandini.