Part-612

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manan broke their long emotional yet a beautiful hug which was seen by the majority of the guest present there. Breaking the moment, Abhi spoke.

Ab-okay now let's get started with the party.

Saying that he came beside Nandini, took her in a side hug and gently hit his side head with her head and than said to tease Manik.

Ab-what say? Murthy.

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head but along with that Manik spoke while gritting his teeth.

Ma-she is a Malhotra.........Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra.

Seeing him getting teased everybody laughed but Manik gave a damn but this moment actually made things light and back to that party aura. They all were interrupted by a guest couple who took the initiative to meet the couple. This helped in starting of the guest meet and gifts giving too.

Seeing a couple waiting for their acknowledgment, the family members and gang dispersed and got mixed in the entire hall while a man from hotel staff was made to stand a little away from Manan so that he can take the gifts and bouquet from Manan and keep it aside.

For Manik and Nandini, they immediately turned to the guest as they had neared quiet close and also the gang left by themselves. The guest couple congratulated Manan, Manik introduced them to Nandini as Nandini hardly knows any of their business associates.

While they were talking and exchanging introductions and stuff, the hotel staff took that bouquet from Manik and kept it at the far corner of the hotel, almost behind yet far from Manan.

With this couple, people started coming to Manan now one after the other. Giving them gifts, getting introduced by Manik to Nandini, exchanging a few good words and off course congratulating the couple for their anniversary and praising about everything, Nandini's looks, Manik's music, this hotel decore and their this party.

A few words regarding business were exchanged too but that were. When Manik introduced somebody and on the project they have worked, which Nandini knows just by name, that Manik would clarify and in return they would praise how working with Malhotra's is an honour.

Nandini was so happy and was blushing coz of all the praises all over. She hadn't accepted something like this to be happening in the party. It was obvious that she thought people might hate her for stealing this handsome man which few were doing but majority were happy for them too.

Some 40 mins or so went on this thing and Manik was now bored and seemed like nature was giving them a chance. For the next 5 mins they were left alone and Manik turned to Nandini, saying.

Ma-this is turning boring now........let's roam around and meet people or just look around and chill.

Nan-chalo fir.

Manik on this forwarded his palm to her silently. Nandini smiled at that and placed her hand on his and they took a step ahead. Just when they were in this moment a couple was abt to come to them but since they saw them moving, they stopped and met them just outside of that light curtain that had surrounded them from the start.