Part-668

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik was all bare foot, he was walking around in the room along with moving his fingers in his hair. Stretching his body to let go off the soreness in him. His stretching and than his hands moving back on his nape were making his well built muscles to pop up.

He looked very sexy in his popping out muscles, bare body, tall figure and a handsome face along with that dark tattoo on his milky white skin

He looked very sexy in his popping out muscles, bare body, tall figure and a handsome face along with that dark tattoo on his milky white skin. He was just tired a bit coz of the hectic schedule he had and along with that he was waiting for his beautiful wife to grace back her presence.

Meanwhile, inside, Nandini took a refreshing bath and than came out in a saree with no vermilion on her head but her nuptial chain was wet and also her long hair were dripping water. Not expecting him to be there, she came out all busy in dabbing her long hair.

Feeling her fragrance, Manik turned and looked at her petite frame in saree, dabbing her long hair, looking all beautiful. Nandini too felt some gaze and looked ahead to see Manik there. She smiled and came close and asked.

Nan-tum kab aaye?

Ma-behind you almost.

Nan-aacha.

Saying that she came to the dressing table and combed her hair. Along with that, she said.

Nan-freshen up........I'll serve some snacks and tea.

Saying that she picked up her vermilion box and filled her hair line all over again. Manik looked at her actions and once she was done, she turned around, that is when he came out of his reverie.

She saw him being lost in her and that's why she raised her eyebrows asking him "what" through actions. On this, he immediately moved his head in no frantically and made way to the bathroom. Nandini smiled at her man child and came down stairs to make tea and coffee for them.

Taking a quick shower, Manik came out in his boxers along with wiping his back hair. Coming out, he saw the room empty, so wiping himself quickly, he threw the wet towel on the bed and made his way downstairs.

Coming to the dining table he saw it to be empty and that's why without stopping he moved to the kitchen to see Nandini pouring milk in the tea. Moving his head in giving up, he came beside her and said.

Ma-shuru hogaya tumhara romance......... kitchen k sath.

Nandini giggled at his words along with frowning and he elaborated to let go off her frowns.