Part-661

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik kissed her lips passionately, tasting her like never before, while Nandini tried to kiss him back same like him but failed, yet she was kissing him as much as she can. Her hot breathes were fanning on his moustache and he was loving that all.

While he was kissing her, his hand moved at her back and opened the chain of her blouse. While doing that, his hands got touched with her back skin and he felt the scratch marks that he gave her.

He moved away and both breathed heavily due to the kiss. Manik looked at her with soft expressions while Nandini seemed to be desperate to bath in his love. He smiled and kissed at her forehead, close to her vermilion and Nandini relaxed in his touch.

Once he moved back, she opened the buttons of his kurta and laid down straight, while Manik started removing her jewellery and kept it on the night stand. While he was removing her ring and bracelet, he kissed her over there.

Getting rid out of that, he sat and removed his kurta. Since he wasn't wearing anything else in it, he was bare in a moment. Nandini saw his well built, strong and fair skin while Manik looked at her face.

Throwing that away, he came up on her as softly as he could and Nandini moved her neck. Manik hide himself in her neck and placed a soft kiss on her neck bone. Nandini loved that warm kiss and her neck immediately shrinked on his kiss.

Along with that she smiled while Manik tried to fit his face in her coz of her her shrink. Feeling him, Nandini moved her head and Manik kissed her again. Nandini on this wrapped her hand around his back and felt his skin under her palm.

She started moving her hand on his back as softly as she could to feel him and along with that snuggled on his kisses. She had a peaceful expression on her face and Manik was lost in her touch now. His eyes had gone small and hazy due to being in her daze.

Kissing her on her one side, he turned to another while Nandini was liking all his soft, wet and open mouth kisses on her. They weren't getting wet but their hormones were going haywire and making them feel hot and it was a nice feeling.

Kissing her on her entire neck, he came to her throat and kissed on the centre. Nandini raised her head back and gulped when he kissed her there. Placing a single kiss, he moved his face and that is when Nandini looked at him.

Having no conversation through eyes yet feeling the love for each other, they huffed in hopelessly falling in love and than Manik moved away. He came by her side and lift her hand and kissed on her forearm.

He closed his eyes when he kissed her to feel her more and Nandini smiled at his act. He let his lips rest for a good time over there and than looked at her, next moment, he slid his palm and took hold of her palm and kissed her knuckles.

Nandini was just smiling and enjoying all of his acts. She didn't have to worry about anything as she knew that he will take care of everything.  Anyways, kissing her knuckles, he looked at her engagement ring and smirked happily. He looked back at her and she blinked at him.

Next he did was to undress them completely, once all their clothes were on the floor, he came up on her and kissed her cheeks. Nandini's hand rested on his biceps and Manik again digged his face in the crook of her neck and kissed her there.