Part-630

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Coming back, Nandini heard Manik's voice.

Ma-Nandini...........Nandini.

So keeping her empty mug on the dining table, she came in her room to see Manik still sleeping but calling her. So coming beside him, she asked.

Nan-kya hova Manik?

Saying that she saw him opening his eyes very very softly and little and than he pulled her making her land on his chest, her twins getting pressed on him in that process. Pulling her, he rolled up, taking her beneath him and Nandini was huffing. She was scared when he pulled her so after coming under him, she was gathering herself along with huffing.

While Manik closed his eyes again to sleep but along with that he hide himself in the crook of her neck and started inhaling the fragrance of their shampoo coz Manan uses one brand only, here at this home and even in the mansion coz Manik loves to share his things with her. Anyways, he made himself comfortable and Nandini after gathering herself asked him.

Nan-what is all this Manik?

He had to reply and he did with his closed eyes and hoarse tone.

Ma-uuummm.......... I am trying to sleep.......on you.

Nandini slightly hit his biceps and said.

Nan-aur aise kaun krta hai.

Ma-tumhara pyaara pati.

Nan-pyaara?!

She said in a sarcastic way to which Manik placed a kiss on the crook of her neck and said.

Ma-see I am loving you na.........toh hova na pyaara.

Nandini just rolled her eyes coz what he is saying and what he is doing is two complete different thing. Anyways Manik tired to sleep back and Nandini had to say.

Nan-you sleep but let me go.

Manik huffed in irritation and said.

Ma-you did realise that coming here we haven't spent some good cuddling time.

Nan-Mr Malhotra..........we have had many cuddling moments.........and some awesome love making too.

On this Manik smiled over her skin and woke up purposely. He raised his head a little, bringing his face side by side yo her's so that he can see her yet won't be far away from her and said with that bright smile on his lips.

Ma-exactly..........but we haven't spent come waking up moments..........so I was just doing that only.

Nan-aacha toh ab waking up moments bhi alag hone chahiye?

Ma-aur nhi toh kya..........and fyi.........yeh sab tumne hi start kiya hai.

Nan-meine?