Part-665

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Finding cabir's reason sensible and also wanting to enjoy this time, they all agreed to have this dinner party. Manik too gave in coz he knew that cabir genuinely wanted this and they don't know that Mr Malhotra is not around, so he gave in too.

Once everything was done, Manik told them about Mr Malhotra's trip to Maldives and he said he just sent him for a relaxing vacation. All agreed to him and then they all left for their respective homes.

Manik rang the bell as he came early and Nandini frowned at that coz who it might be at this time. She got up to open the door coz nobody was at home. Manik rang the bell inspite of knowing the guard will open the door for him but he denied and rang the bell so that he can see Nandini opening the door for him.

Nandini opened the door with frowns but after opening her eyes went wide and she almost freaked out.

Nan-tum?

Manik bobbed his head and entered in, pushing her a bit coz she wasn't allowing him and than he closed the door. Closing that he said.

Ma-haan mei.........your sweet loving husband.

Nandini ignored his words and said/asked.

Nan-tum phir jam session bunk kr k aaye ho.

Manik moved his head in yes proudly and Nandini looked at him with wide eyes. On this Manik picked her up in bridal style and walked to their room along with saying.

Ma-yaar tumhara husband sab chod k tumhare pass aa rha hai and you are complaining........... on top of it.........agar mei nhi aata........toh dad ko ho meine FIFTEEN DAY........bheja hai......... MALDIVES.........itna KHARCHA kr k............woh waste hojayega and than you will scold me more for that.........so I was saving money and your energy.

Nandini rolled her eyes on his exaggeration and said.

Nan-tumna zayda smart mat bano okay.

Ma-why........you don't like my smartness.

Saying that he placed on the bed gently and Nandini spoke.

Nan-smart ass.

Manik giggled on this and sat beside her. Than he removed his coat and laid down beside her. Playing with her hair and looking at her, he asked.

Ma-did you miss me today?

Nan-tch.

Ma-aacha! Mere baaremei socha tumne?

Saying that he kissed her open palm knuckles and Nandini again said.

Nan-tch..........tum kaun?

Manik made an upset face and said.

Ma-mei toh bas tumhare baaremei hi soch rha tha pura din.

And he acted to be all innocent like a baby and Nandini made hopeless faces on his acting. Manik was now playing with her fingers and said.