Part-655

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ps:-in chp 646 where Nandini went blank......many commented asking that what happened to her so all I would say is to all those comments that is........keep reading.......I know it's not right on your part to hide things but keep reading for lots of fun.

Ma-juth toh nhi.........but ullu toh tum bana rhi ho muje.

Manik said this and Nandini frowned to which he elaborated.

Ma-Holi k time pe yeh colours se tumhe dar lagta hai.........aur Diwali mei issi colours k sath rangoli bana rhi ho.

Understanding him she said.

Nan-coz Holi pe yeh colours mere pe hote hai which I don't like and Diwali mei it's limited just to my hand.........mere pe nhi lagte zameen pe lagte hai.

Ma-haan..........kar lo tum explain.........aur mat manane do kabhi mera favourite festival tumhare sath.

Nandini giggled and said.

Nan-yeh saal tumne kheli thi Holi mere sath..........zabardasti se.

Ma-arey haan.........mei toh bhul hi gaya tha.

Nandini rolled her eyes and resumed her work while Manik turned around and adjusted himself on her lap. At first Nandini frowned and looked down to see Manik trying to fit himself on her lap coz her body was bended forward to fill the colours and that's why there was no sufficient space.

Seeing him like that, Nandini moved a little and Manik got a free way to rest on her lap and also turn his face to her tummy and hide it. Sticking his face to her tummy, he closed his eyes and there was peaceful darkness in front of him.

He neared his face more to her tummy and started nuzzling over her fabric. After nuzzling a little, he placed kisses on her tummy over the fabric and kept kissing her as much as he can. Nandini smiled at his cute behaviour and continued working along with moving her fingers on his scalp with her left hand, whenever she was free.

45 mins and she was done with her rangoli coz it was a huge one and all this while Manik was on her lap. Nandini shifted ahead with passing time to complete her work and Manik shifted with her. Once done with that, she moved back which broke his lips and her tummy contact and that's why he looked at her.

Nan-I am done.........we can go now.

Manik simply bobbed his head and got up. Nandini too moved to stand but hissed coz continuously sitting for 1 hour with very less movements had made her feet numb and that's why she couldn't stand up. Manik heard her hiss and looked at her to see her struggling. He asked out of concern.

Ma-what happened?

Nan-woh pair numb hogaye hai.

Manik moved his head in giving up and bend down. In no time, he picked up Nandini in bridal style. Getting moved, her legs pained and she hissed to which Manik immediately scolded her.

Ma-kitni baar kaha hai tumse.......... butlers kyu hai fir itne ghar mei.

Nandini pouted cutely on getting scolded by him and Manik said on this.