Part-650

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After hearing the entire plan from Manik once again, that will be executed tomorrow, they all decided to leave but before they all could part ways, cabir came beside Manik and spoke keeping his hand on his shoulder.

C-I am sorry Manik.........agar meine sahi se details check kr k sab krta toh aaj hume yeh sab nhi krna padta............. and on top......... Nandini kisi k gande khayal ka shikar nhi banti.

Somewhere Manik agreed to cabir but it's not his complete fault but still there was no words to say in this situation "that it's okay". Manik just said to let go off this apology topic.

Ma-what's done is done.........we can't do anything now.......all we can do is to end this topic here.

Bobbing his head to him, cabir moved his hand and than they left for their home. Recalling all of Manik's words was making them nervous. Their sister and group girl is being targeted sexually and that is a very bad feeling.

Being determined to teach the intruder a lesson tomorrow, they all came home and ended their day. While Manik after coming home, directly came to Mr Malhotra and told him everything. Right from yesterday's binoculars thing to the plan discussed with fab5, hearing that, Mr Malhotra too spoke.

Mr m-this can be dangerous Manik.

Ma-I know but I can't come up with anything else than this and dad he had eyed Nandini in a dirty way.........I can't let him go away so easily.

Understanding a husband's turmoil, Mr Malhotra bobbed his head and placed his hand on his shoulder like cabir did and spoke.

Mr m-do it Manik..........we are with you......... and agar kuch hota hai.........toh I am there to cover it up for you.

Hearing the latter part, Manik looked at his father who passed him an assuring, warm and comfortable smile, motivating him for this. Having his father support, Manik was more determined now to execute this plan. Bobbing his head at his father, Manik spoke.

Ma-I'll just freshen up and than we can eat food.

Mr m-okay.

Saying that Mr Malhotra moved his hand from Manik and giving him a faint smile, Manik left for his room. He came out and closed the door and just than his phone rang, seeing the caller Id, he smiled faintly and felt a bit relaxed. Well all coz his dear wifey was calling him. Manik picked up the call along with heading to their room.

Ma-hello.

Nan-koi aur ladki mil gayi hai kya?

Manik frowned hearing this. Well Nandini said that coz the entire day she didn't receive any calls or messages from him. Not even a missed call. Well, she was just pulling his leg and Manik spoke on hearing that from her.

Ma-what!

He gasped at her words, while Nandini spoke.

Nan-na phone kiya........na hi koi message...... I thought you'll make some plans coz i am here at amms place..........so when nothing of that sort happened toh I just asked.........maybe you got somebody else.