Part-651

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 200 genuine comments.

Ps:-this is the EDITED VERSION of chp 651 and 652........I have CHANGED the punishment and combined both the chps and made it one and that's why the target is more than regular ones. Also I haven't read any of your comments on those 2 chps so plz try commenting from you or at least what you wrote on that.......hope you like this chp at least better than the previous ones.

Ma-not on face Dhruv..........nobody should get the slightest of the clue that all this is done by us.

Hearing this both cabir and Dhruv moved their head in yes and hearing Manik, the man gulped hard coz he was scared of Manik's doings. Anyways, coming back to Mr Xyz, Manik looked deep in his eyes and spoke with gritted teeth coz he can't raise his voice and make people doubt of the doings happening inside the closed door.

Ma-how dare you..........have dare you look at my wife.........forget about in that ways.

Saying that Manik captured his neck and started pressing that. The man was in pain and couldn't breathe normally, he started slapping Manik's wrist coz with passing second it was getting difficult for him to breathe. He could see the death of angel nearing but not that soon.

Manik choked him till the last moment and than left him making it very difficult for him, Neither to die nor to survive state. He was huffing badly to catch his breathes and was sweating profusely. Seeing Manik's action and the condition of the man, the boys present in the room were hell scared. They couldn't imagine that Manik could go this evil for Nandini.

Anyways, Manik looked at his state and when he was half okay, he parted Mr Xyz's both side lips with his fingers. Means Manik stretched the sides of Mr Xyz lips way to harshly that if it was possible, he could have torn it like a paper. Mr Xyz had lifted his bums from his chair along with holding Manik's wrist to stop him and to sit in anyway that could help him give some relief to his lips but that couldn't happen.

Something like this👇🏻

The man was in tears. He was weeping like a child and was badly in pain. Seeing him giving pain, even Manik was hurt but things have come to Nandini and he had targeted her in the most dirtiest way and so he can't spare him but seeing his bad state and knowing what next he is going to do, Manik had some mercy on him and left his lips.

Getting free from the pain, Mr xyz's bums fell on the chair with a thud and he still kept weeping due to all the pain he was going through. While he was in his own misery, Manik had a look at all the things he did and it was confirm that no marks are left on his body that could make people thing that Manik can do this. Anyways, not able to take things more, Mr Xyz came on his knees crying badly and rested his forehead on Manik's shoes and spoke.