Part-654

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Entering the kitchen, Nandini kept tea for boiling and instructed the butler's to set the breakfast table. Saying that, she came out to look for Manik who was about to enter in. They dashed at the kitchen door and than without wasting time, Nandini spoke.

Nan-chalo Manik......... get ready for your office........dad will be there soon on the dining table.

Ma-itni desperate ho room mei akele jaane k liye that you are using dad ka bahana.

Nan-enough Manik........now be serious.

With that she made way to her room and Manik followed her. On coming back, Nandini opened their cupboard and Manik back hugged her. He placed a kiss on her cheek and Nandini continued her work of finding a suitable tie for him for today.

 He placed a kiss on her cheek and Nandini continued her work of finding a suitable tie for him for today

After a brief search, she picked one and that is when Manik left her. Nandini turned around and placed his tie around his nape and started lifting his collar.

Like always, Manik wrapped his hands around her back and kept looking at her who was busy in tying the tie. Once done, she straightened his collar and than rolled down his sleeves. Coming to bed, she picked up the coat and came to his back.

Making him wear that, she came in front and set his front and than tip toed a little and placed a kiss on his cheek. Manik smiled happily on getting something from her and Nandini let her lips rest on his cheek for a good moment. Moving away, she spoke.

Nan-ab office mei dhyaan se kaam karna......... mere baaremei sochte mat reh jana.

Ma-kya mei neev ho kya.........school jaa rha ho mei.

Nandini giggled at this and spoke.

Nan-bacche ho ya bade..........hum hamesha distract ho jate hai for our favourite thing......... aur subha se tumhe jo badmaashi chadi hai isliye bol rhi ho.

Manik smiled at her and spoke.

Ma-nothing and nobody can stop me from thinking about you

Nandini immediately completed his sentence.

Nan-except from you.

Manik smiled at her smiling face and than she placed another kiss and finally said.

Nan-morning kota of romance bahut hogaya.........let's go down.