Part-619

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik came in the room to see Nandini under the quilt completely but under the quilt Nandini was all fresh and naughty. To add up more she wanted to trouble Manik if she got a chance and it seemed like god had granted her wish. Manik came beside her and shook her to wake her up.

Ma-Nandini..........Nandini.

Saying that he tired to unveil her but Nandini clutched the quilt and tired removing a hoarse tone.

Nan-tch..........sone do na Manik.

Ma-listen..........I am hungry.........wake up no.

Nandini giggled silently and didn't say anything but acted to be unaffected by him. He further said.

Ma-listen I really wish to eat a cheese omelette made by you.........utho na.

Nan-Manik eat anything else today........let me sleep.........dekho kaal ka bahut khana hai eat that.

Ma-I saw but I don't wish to eat it........I need egg.

Nan-eat that at lunch.

Ma-nhi na please.........utho na.

Saying that he without any notice pulled the quilt down and saw a wide awake Nandini giggling and pulling his leg till now. He was surprised and for Nandini, now that her leg pulling game was open, she sat back and rested her back on the pillow and back rest.

Ma-tum jagh rhi thi toh fir yeh sab kyu?

Nan-tumhi bolte ho na.........don't wake up before me........no need to cook and all non sense.

Manik understood the lesson but said.

Ma-leave all that non sense thing and please make an egg for me.........I am damn hungry.

Giggling and huffing at him, Nandini removed the quilt off her and got down the bed and that is when he saw her attire and his eyes sparkled.

Ma-ohlala

Ma-ohlala.

Nandini rolled her eyes on that and made way towards the kitchen, Manik followed her, well they both were bare foot so the height difference was very much natural. Anyways, he came after some seconds behind her so when he entered in, he saw Nandini filling water in a small steel vessel.