Part-652

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ps:-sorry guys not to mark upto your expectations........Nandini is never going to know abt this matter......so those who are hoping for Nandini's reaction in any of the cmg chps than plz don't.........for now I have no plans let's see in future.

Manan came out of the hospital and headed to the parking lot. Opening the car for her, he waited and Nandini sat in. Manik came on his side and drove off the car out of the hospital premises. While driving Nandini asked.

Nan-waise yeh baar tumne koi plan nhi kiya when I was at amms place.........basically not around you.

Since Nandini was clueless of the Mr xyz fiasco. She was talking general stuff but all that was again and again making him recall that why he sent her away and didn't come close to her too. So on this question too, Manik got a flash of everything and than spoke after taking a good time.

Ma-office ka kaam tha na..........you know......... aur aaj see...........jaise hi mei free hova.........I came to you na.

Well he was saying right. Nandini agreed to him and said.

Nan-arey haan..........right right.........waise abhi hum kaha jaa rhe hai?

Ma-ghar..........I'll drop you at amms place and than I'll go back to Malhotra mansion.

Nan-Malhotra mansion kyu? Jam session nhi hai tumhara aaj?

Ma-I am very tired with all the work.........but I'll see and call fab5 at home and we will jam there.

Nan-Aacha.

With that she placed her right hand on his left side face, caressing it and spoke.

Nan-if you are too tired.........I'll come back with you.

Ma-it's okay Nandini..........ek din ki hi baat hai.........than amms will go.........mei kaal late night aa jaoga to pick you up okay..........tum dinner kr lena amms k sath.

Nan-are you sure?

Manik in reply gave her a smile and took her hand from his cheek and kissed it.

Ma-I am.

Nan-okay..........tum bhi ghar jaa k aaram kar lo..........and tell dad to rest too.

Ma-okay.

Than talking something random stuff, they reached to murthy's building. Untying her seatbelt, Nandini turned completely to him, hugged him and than said being in the hug.

Nan-take care and rest okay............I'll be waiting for you for tomorrow.

Saying that she kissed him on his cheek and Manik smiled at her. Bobbing his head along with giving an positive answer, he moved back and they broke the hug. Nandini opened the door but just unlocking it and turned to look at him and asked.

Nan-mei jao?

Manik smiled, made dreamy eyes, slumped more in his seat and seeing his reaction Nandini giggled. Seeing her like that, he too giggled and she got down the car by saying a sweet bye. Nandini came in front of the car and waved at him and he waved back.