Part-656

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ps:-in recent chps many of you are asking about Manan's pregnancy but I have changed the track and that's why I can't say much........but yes I am working on it and let's see how stuff goes.

Nandini sucked Manik's lips and Manik moved away, changed the angle of his face and took both her lips together. He chewed and sucked her hard and Nandini closed her eyes feeling intensity. She tip toed coz of the height difference and with their lips still locked, Manik lifted her a bit and made her stand on his feet.

Nandini tried to get her lips out of his hold and kiss him back but Manik wasn't leaving her. He pressed his teeth gently on her lips and than roamed his tongue on it. Nandini gently pushed him and got her lips free and than took hold of his upper lips.

She sucked him hard and than with her teeth grazed the mole close to her lips. Manik squeezed her waist a little unintentionally and Nandini moved away and moaned.

Nan-manik........

In reply, he pulled her more to him coz her moan skipped his beat for once. He immediately took hold of her lower lips again and sucked it hard. Nandini inhaled strongly once again and than Manik sucked her more. She too took his upper lips and now they both were sucking on each other together and it just looked perfect.

They sucked and chewed each other softly, spreading their saliva on each other. They were lost in each other, the kiss was churning their tummies, they felt cold and hot at the same time. Their minds were going hazy and amidst this, they felt something happening on their legs.

They unwantedly broke the kiss and looked down to see Manik's towel got unwrapped and fell down on their feet. Luckily he had worn his boxers. They both looked at the towel and than at each other and than again at the towel along with catching their breathes.

Once again the looked down and than each other and in next moment they started laughing. They laughed hard on this towel scene and while laughing, they hugged each other. They had a good laugh while downstairs, all the friends of Mr Malhotra had arrived.

Butlers informed Mr Malhotra about them and he came out all ready. He met his friends who hugged him and wished him birthday and than diwali. They all sat in the living room and each friend of his gave him individual gifts.

Receiving them, Mr Malhotra was happy and started unwrapping it like a kid. While upstairs Nandini laughed and picked up his towel and started wiping his chest which was almost dry. They slowly stopped laughing and than Nandini spoke.

Nan-get ready fast.........I just hope nobody has arrived till now.

Manik simply blinked and they both came back close to the bed. Nandini took her dhupatta and tucked it properly while Manik wore his kurta pajama once again.

 Nandini took her dhupatta and tucked it properly while Manik wore his kurta pajama once again