Part-594

Avoid mistakes if any, target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Well, gang had gelled up completely but Abhi and Aryamaan were more close just like fab5 boys were close to each other. They were more than comfortable in this friendship and one shouldn't be surprised if they ever saw their bromance in future. Well after Aryamaan said that, Dhruv said in painful threat tone.

D-toh bateesi kyu dekha rhe the.

Both the boys moved their head in no along with their hands still on their cheeks and this time Mukti said.

Mu-aye Cabir.........izzat se baat kr mere pati se.

C-aye Mukti........boys k bich mei mat bol.

Like this slowly slowly the whole scene was turning into macchi market tiff and looking at that, Manik held Nandini's hand and dragged her towards his room saying.

Ma-inka toh chalta rahega.........tu chal.

With that he was moving to their room while Nandini kept calling him and asking him.

Nan-Manik where are we going? What are you doing? Niche sab hai Manik?

But Manik didn't react to anything but instead came in the room, pinned her to the closed door and locked the room from up, then looking at her he said.

Ma-let's celebrate our anniversary today itself.

Knowing what he meant, she said.

Nan-aur baki sab ka kya?

Ma-anniversary hamari hai.........celebration hamara hai........baki sab ko maro goli.

Nandini giggled at his words but that died soon as Manik pressed his lips at her. Nandini placed her palm on his ears and tried kissing him back. Manik sucked the life out of her lips and broke the kiss abruptly, leaving them panting badly.

Than he yanked her close by her waist and lifted her a little, he turned around and walked to the bed, again turning he dropped themselves on the bed with Nandini beneath him but due to their uneven position, they were half out of the bed and that is why Nandini pushed him a little.

Being confused, Manik got up a little from her, enough for her to move and then he saw Nandini dragging herself upwards and lying down on the pillow, taking a comfortable position. He smirked at that and immediately got on his knees.

Lifting her leg one by one, he got her rid from her heels and literally threw them at 2 different directions of the room and than in next shift removed off his tee, throwing that too far away. He hovered over her and came on her face. They were determined to make some insane love right at this moment.

They kept looking at each other for a good amount of time and than Nandini wrapped her hands around his nape. Manik looked at her hand and than back to her. After a moment he said.

Ma-you have been far away from me for a good amount of time.........now don't complain later for anything.

Nandini blushed and looked away from him and that is when Manik placed a kiss on her left cheek. Nandini inhaled on his touch and than Manik moved back once again. Nandini looked back at him and than there was no more talking.