Part-606

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manan came down hand in hand, smiling brightly. When they reached downstairs, they were not at all expecting such beautiful sober celebration. Their eyes twinkled with happiness that their family and friends took so much of efforts to celebrate their day.

Not that they were ignorant to all their efforts all this year but this is the first time and the last time when they will celebrate their FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY........next year it's not going to be FIRST........so yes this day is very special to them and their family involvement in this with such beauty made them feel blessed.

The cake was a normal 2 tire chocolate cake and the rose petals decoration was to too common yet this whole setup was extra ordinary for them. Manan couldn't move their eyes from the decore but soon came back to reality and came to Mr Malhotra.

They bow down and touched his feet to take his blessings as this was the most important day of their life

They bow down and touched his feet to take his blessings as this was the most important day of their life. Mr Malhotra placed his palms on both their heads together and blessed them. Smiling at him, they came to Amms and touched her feet together.

Just like Mr Malhotra, amms too placed her palms on both of them together and blessed them. Once the couple got up, Nandini looked at amms and amms immediately hugged her merrily. Their hug lasted long then the usual once but this too was a love filled hug.

Then the couple came to Chacha Chachi, they bend down to touch their feet too but at the mid way, they stopped them and took the couple in a hug along with that they wished them and blessed them.

Once done with elder, Manan moved away and that is when first Rishab approached Manan. Taking Nandini in an love filled emotional long hug, he moved away than and wished them sweetly.

After this followed the wishes and good words of their friends, hugs and pats were shared happily. When Nandini was meeting Abhi, he said/wished her along with taking her in a side hug.