Part-625

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manik groaned and kept moving inside her, while Nandini was moaning directly in his ear which was not helping him at all. An hour passed and yet they don't seem to have enough of each other but than Nandini's orgasm was now getting strong and all the warm feeling was now turning in to some tension coz now Nandini couldn't take all that.

She started hissing and moaning badly and understanding her state, Manik increased his pace which resulted in Nandini moaning more and scratching his back and biceps to control herself. She was continuously saying.

Nan-Manik........I am about to cum.......... Manikkkkkk please do something.

While Manik was moving inside her very quickly, so that he can calm her soon. After another 15 mins, Manik burst inside her and feeling his hot seeds, Nandini's orgasm burst too and she screamed a bit loudly.

Clutching his biceps to control herself, a lone tear escaped from her eyes once again due to so much of hot juices inside her body, while Manik groaned in tiredness and fell on her. Nandini closed her eyes to relax herself but the flood of both their juices wasn't calming her at all.

She was dealing with her own world, while Manik was catching up his uneven breathes. After a good 5 mins, he moved to come out of her and feeling him moving, Nandini hissed, not coz of pain but coz her system was weak and any movement at this point is very much difficult for her.

Hearing her hiss, he tired to be quick and gentle and once he was out, all their white fluid pour out of her and Manik moved to gather her in his arms but that movement happened and Nandini hissed again. He started stroking his fingers on her scalp and asked in worry.

Ma-are you okay?

On this Nandini simply said a very small "sh" and continued to compose herself. Realising how difficult her orgasm is for her, he stayed still for a good time until she was completely sane and calmed.

It took some 15 mins for Nandini to come back to her composed self and once she was all gathered, he could feel it and that is why he moved his head and looked at her and said.

Ma-are you okay now?

In reply Nandini snuggled and said.

Nan-hhmm........but now badly tired.

Manik smiled at her cute complain and kissed over her vermilion. Being tired and than his warm arms and the silence all together made her fall asleep in a few mins and Manik could feel her softest of soft snores and he smiled more.

As much as Nandini is strong to take up his monster behaviour whole day and than this powerful actions of make out, Nandini is equally soft in these orgasm matters. He is not surprised to have notice both of these sides in her single woman, though he loved all of her.

Still moving his fingers on her scalp, Manik was busy recalling all their past moments, from college to their relationship phase, their fights and their cute banters. Their vacations and all of their honeymoon and all the flash of memories bought a big smile on his face.