Part-616

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manan finally managed to escape the party. While they were in the car, Nandini asked him.

Nan-Manik where are we going?

Ma-shhh just wait for 10 mins.

And he started looking outside while Nandini kept looking at him. 8 mins away from the hotel, Manik told the driver.

Ma-bas stop here.

The driver did stop at the side and Manan got down with the food bag but before getting down, Manik told the driver.

Ma-go back to the hotel.

He agreed and once they were out, he moved ahead to take a U turn and go back coz this car and the driver was of the hotel, which gives the pick up drop service to the foreigners who books a stay in this hotel and even giving a tour ride to them accordingly. Once Manik saw that the car was going away from them, he held her wrist and was about to run saying.

Ma-rush Nandini..........rush to save our lives.

Being completely clueless she tried running with her heels and heavy lehenga. While they were struggling here. On the other side.

Just when cabir helped escaping Manan and came back to the party hall. He was happy coz he help his friend. 3 mins later, the girls came to him and asked.

Mu-Manik Nandini kaha hai? Dekhai nhi de rhe?

C (proudly)-bhag gaye.

The girls were surprised, Manan did run away from this lavish party too and on top of that, even after cabir's strict preparations of blocking all the way. Mukti asked still with a doubt in her tone.

Mu-bhag gaye? Kaise?

C-woh Manik ne

And realistion seeped into him, he was abt to say Manik's words but he said.

C-muje ullu BANA DIYA.

Now that he realised it, the girls laughed on Manik's smartest trick and cabir said.

C-saala kutta kamina yahan se bhi bhag gaya.

The girls laughed more and cabir immediately fished out his phone from his pocket. By this time the driver was taking a U turn. He called him and the driver picked up.

D-ji sir!

C-chup chap wapas aa jao.

D-okay sir.

Well there's a confusion in this, cabir doesn't know that Manan are no more in the car, while the driver thought that Manik informed him about getting off the car, so cabir instructed him to come right back.

Since everything took a very little time, cabir knew that they'll be back soon and which is why he decided to go out and drag Manik back in the party. Seeing cabir leaving, the girls came behind him to see this funny scene.