Part-636

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Malhotra men's reached office and came in their respective cabin. Manik started with his work but soon fab4 and V joined him for this concert discussion, so closing his file, Manik concentrated on them and their work began.

After almost 2 hours of discussion, the date was finalised and Manik immediately called up Nandini who was busy in her household work. She looked at the caller id and picked it up along with working.

Nan-hello.

Ma-Nandini.

Nan-haan Manik.

Ma-listen........the dates have been finalised...... it's ***.........exactly 12 days from today........the concert is going to take place.

Nan-that's nice.........congratulations Manik.

Ma-thank you.......Aacha listen.......I'll personally go and meet amms today and invite her for this concert........than I'll meet you at home soon.

Nan-okay.

With this the call got ended and she resumed her work, while Manik got up and came to Mr Malhotra's cabin. He told him about the date too and asked about Mr Malhotra's friends invitation thing and the answer was no coz the crowd would be huge, young and insane and there are chances that they might get hurt.

Understanding this too, Manik was all cool and came back to his cabin. After a small discussion, fab4 left to their individual work related to their work and concert too and Manik resumed his work. At lunch when both the men's were together, eating, Manik spoke.

Ma-dad........I was thinking.......that we should do something more special for Nandini........on this karwa chauth.

Mr m-the decore?

Ma-nope not that.........woh toh professional log karenge..........something that we will personally do.

Mr m-hhmm.........baat mei toh dum hai......... toh ab suggestion tera hai.........toh tu hi koi idea bata de.

Ma-idea.

Saying that he smirked and than shared his thoughts with him. After he was done saying, Mr Malhotra spoke.

Mr m-khote..........jab sab kuch tune soch liya hai..........toh puch ne ki formality kyu kr rha tha.

Manik giggled at this and they continued eating. The day passed on and when Nandini's car returned back at mansion, another unknown car was standing at the far corner of their mansion road which was seen by Nandini's driver and Nandini had missed that.

For once the driver thought it would be a coincidence which is why he didn't bother much and dropped Nandini at the door. Nandini after getting in, got back to her work and Manik on the other hand, skipped jam session.