Part-607

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik came back home and was adoring the bouquet while heading in and just at that time, Mr Malhotra was heading out for his jogging. Seeing his son, awake at this time infact all ready and having a bouquet in his hand was quite surprising.

Though he was happy that his son was keeping his DIL happy and creating some fabulous moments but still as a father it was a bit shocking as Manik woke up this early. They both came just prefectly under the door frame and Manik still haven't recognised his presence and that's why Mr Malhotra stopped him.

Mr m-Manik..........tu itni subhe?

Hearing a voice and that too his name obviously grabbed his attention. A happy Manik saw his father in his jogging suit and stopped. Being enthusiastic he spoke.

Ma-good morning dad.

Mr Malhotra bobbed his head in acknowledgement and than he looked at the bouquet, Manik's gaze fell on that too and he said.

Ma-I just want to make the morning special for her.

Mr Malhotra smiled at him and patted on his shoulder and than walked away from the scene. Manik smiled and headed further in. Both of them took their first step together but walked at opposite directions, it was a scene to capture as it was a complete filmy moment.

Anyways, climbing up the stairs skipping one at a time, Manik reached his room and gently opened the door. As usual the first thing that hit him was the AC air. He carefully entered and silently thanked god coz his dear wife was sleeping like a baby.

Just the thing that he needed. With the biggest smile, he came on the bed and kept the bouquet at his back. Feeling his warmth, Nandini snuggled in his chest and Manik too wrapped his hands around her waist. Seeing her recognising him even in sleep brightened his smile all the more.

Nandini snuggled in him but soon she realised that he and his perfume fragrance is quiet strong and usually he doesn't smell this strong in sleep. With confusion she started waking up slowly slowly and soon she moved away. She saw him ready in a white shirt and khaki pant.

Now that she moved away, Manik gave her the brightest smile possible and then came close to her. Almost coming to her lips, he said.

Ma-happy anniversary wifey.

Realising that it's their first anniversary, Nandini smiled beautifully and twisted her body a little, then coming back in his arms she said over his chest.

Nan-happy anniversary.

Saying that she snuggled more in him and Manik kissed her morning softy softy hair but after a moment he bought the bouquet in front and Nandini kind of pecked as she felt something coming in front and that is why she moved away to look at the intruder.

The bouquet.