Part-601

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manan came down. Nandini came in the kitchen while Manik came in the living room. She was preparing the table and Manik was busy in his phone along with waiting for Mr Malhotra to come out.

Soon he came and trio had their dinner along with chatting on today's office incident, they were talking about what everyone was saying in the world and all the exaggeration's they have heard. Than they spent some quality time with each other and came back in their rooms to end the day.

Nandini had already made the bed and had gone to change will Manik was waiting for her. Once she came back, she came in front of the dresser and started combing her wet hair, Manik looked at her and came behind her.

He hid his face in her wet hair and started inhaling in her hair, making their air btwn them sensual. Nandini stood almost still as she was feeling a whole in her tummy, while Manik was getting aroused with her wet hair.

Having enough of the torture on himself, he turned her around in a spin and captured her in his strong arms. He moved her front wet tresses behind her ear to see her beautiful face. Nandini's eyes met his eyes and he captured them too.

Along with that, he bought his left hand on the dresser, pinched her vermilion and filled her hairline with still looking in his eyes. Nandini was not aware of his this movements and was melting with his this act. Manik then leaned closer to her and hid his face in her crook of neck.

Nandini moved her head back to give him proper access to her skin. He placed a wet kiss on her skin and Nandini fisted her saree on not being able to control her rising hormones. Placing a single kiss, Manik moved away and looked at her and than in a swift moved picked her up in bridal style and came to the bed.

Placing her gently on the middle of the bed, he sat down softly beside her, looking deep in her eyes, Nandini turned her face to the other side and blushed profusely. Manik waited for a moment and then closed off all the lights.

For a few seconds it was dark but soon moonlight took over the darkness and they could see each other once again. Manik removed his tee and placed it down and than came up on her. Feeling him over her, Nandini looked at him and found his body, inches away from her, on the top. She said with some husk in her tone.

Nan-sometimes I miss your tee on you.

Ma-why?

Nan-because I want to pull you over me but I don't want to hurt you skin........or hurt you in anyway.

Manik didn't say anything and slowly slowly laid down on her completely, Nandini could feel all his weight on her but her love made her feel nice. While Manik said over her skin.

Ma-you can hurt me........sexily.........I won't mind.

He meant her finger marks to which Nandini blushed and looked away. He came close to her ear and mumbled softly.

Ma-aise mat sharmao.........specially when Mr junior has made its home inside you.

Nandini blushed more profusely and palmed his lips but Manik moved it and said further.