Part-658

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ps:-sorry guys for the late update had got stuck in work and couldn't write the chp on time.

Ma-enough of your work..........now it's my time to celebrate Diwali in my way.

Nandini looked at him with a little big eyes while Manik looked back normally but soon the air of love touched him and his eyes got intense. Seeing the love in his eyes, Nandini's eyes too turned soft and her body loosened up a bit.

Seeing them loosing themselves in love, Manik came more close to her, killing all the distance btwn them, which resulted in their breathed to clash with each other. They could feel their hot breathes. Manik looked down at her lips and than back in her eyes.

He looked again at her lips and Nandini saw his eyes movements but since she was being in the daze of love and passion, she was liking it but at the same time she was getting nervous. Her body was getting cold with his heated touch and her tummy was churning.

She felt her knees turning to jelly, altogether this felt like a new feeling to her. She knew that inspite of having passionate make out with him in this one year and this random half make out for years now, this always felt like new and first time to her.

His touches always awakens all her dead cells too to life and she feels amazing yet nervous. While she was feeling all this, Manik over here felt like he haven't touched her in the pure way yet. There's more to explore in her in this love. He wanted more of her and the time to be slow.

His heart was thumping way too loud than his tough personality, his body was getting cold too and he felt like to eat her. His eyes gazed at her glossy sparking soft lips and he wished to taste it till eternity. His breathes got hard and he angled his face close to her. Nandini immediately placed her palms on his biceps and moaned in the most beautiful way possible.

Nan-manik........

On this he replied immediately.

Ma-don't...........

He took a pause and gulped hard and said further.

Ma-moan.........if you don't want things to go out of hand.

On hearing this, Nandini parted her lips to say something but Manik immediately joined his lips on her lips and sucked it hard. His one suck and Nandini inhaled deeply. Manik tasted her bubblegum flavour lipgloss and than sucked her upper lips.

Tasting the gloss once again, he breathed on her without stopping his kiss moment on her lips but not freeing her lips. Inhaling and exhaling once, he sucked on her upper lips again and Nandini raised her heels along with her footwear so that she can get grip coz of his passionate touch.

She clutched his biceps to support herself and Manik felt herself lifting her heels a bit. He immediately wrapped his left hand around her lower waist to support her and Nandini jolted with this skin to skin touch. Her waist area started warming up unlike her whole body.

Pulling her more close, he sucked on her upper lips again and than came on her lower lips. Nandini closed her eyes now, breathes on his upper lips and than sucked it. Manik felt jitters on her touch and he moaned.