Part-593

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

It was some 15 mins and Manik finally woke up little. He felt softness beneath him and realised that his beautifull wife was back in his arms and on their bed. He rubbed his cheek against her tummy for a min to let go off the sleep and his this act bought Nandini back to the reality.

Than he placed a long deep kiss on her tummy by digging his face in it and feeling her bones. It did pain Nandini with that press or say extreme press but everything coming from Manik was acceptable to her.

Placing a long kiss there, he got up and slided upwards to her face. As soon as his face came infront of her, she cupped his cheeks. Well Manik was not on her, he supported himself with his palms on either side of them. Coming back. After holding him, Nandini asked sweetly.

Nan-how are you? Did you take good care of my husband?

Ma-I did take care but nobody can care for him like you do.........now that your are back......... take back his responsibilities coz he is a tough man to deal with.

Nandini smiled and said.

Nan-he is the best man anybody could have.....

Saying this she bought him close to her and placed a soft kiss on his mole. Manik than gently came on her completely and hide his face in her neck. He placed a warm half open kiss on the crock of her neck and Nandini closed her eyes peacefully.

She felt another warm kiss beside the earlier once and this created a havoc in her tummy again. He placed one more kiss on her neck and this was the feeling of a lover. With this he kissed the entire crock of neck of her's just like the first one.

No hurrying or no craziness. It was pure love. After she knew that his kisses have become uncountable, Nandini stopped him abruptly and turned around, placing him on the bed. Than lifting up herself a little. She hide her face in his crook of neck.

Just when she was near to him, she could easily inhale his fragrance, the one she missed the most. Than she placed a similar wet kiss on his crook of neck and this time Manik inhaled deeply with closed eyes.

He felt another kiss after the first long one and this was peaceful. Just like him, Nandini kissed his entire crock of neck but these kisses didn't arouse them but instead calmed them with a long week of physical separation.

After kissing his entire neck, Nandini came to his jaw and slowly slowly she kissed his entire face too. Even the tip of his nose but except from his lips. Once she was done, he rolled up again on her and hide himself again in her neck and hair while Nandini wrapped her hands around his back, in a way hugging him.

They rested for a good time until both their tummy growled. With this realisation, she looked at the time and realised it 3'o clock. Way more than their lunch time. Unwillingly she spoke.

Nan-let's have food Manik.

Hearing this he looked at her with doubtful eyes and Nandini poured cutely. Giving up on her cute expressions, he said moving away.

Ma-chalo.

They got down the bed and freshen up together, quickly. Than they came down and Nandini entered the kitchen where the entire staff was present. While the food was being reheated, Nandini chatted with them and took update of the entire week.