Part-647

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ps:-extremely sorry for this late update but I got stuck in work and forgot completely.

After like a never ending hug, which Manik still didn't seem to break. Nandini took the initiative and bought her palms from his back to his shoulder and gave a tug to break the hug. Knowing that he has to face her now, Manik with a double force pushed all his thoughts away and bought a bright smile on his face and all this happened in an blink of eye.

He simply didn't wanted Nandini to doubt about anything and get worried and stuff, so he smiled the widest and Nandini saw that, thinking him to be his natural self, she smiled too at him and than asked.

Nan-how was your day Mr?

In a flash the whole day came in his eyes and the smile left his face but in next moment he got that back, pushed the thoughts again, took Nandini in a side hug and started walking in along with saying.

Ma-the same boring stuff.........but missing you was the best part.

Well he was saying the truth, though she was all in his mind the whole day but in that too, one part of his thoughts always missed her. So the fact was that he wasn't lieing, while Nandini playfully rolled her eyes at his antics and with that they climbed the stairs to reach their room with Nandini in his arms, side hugged all the time.

Coming back in the room, Nandini made him sit on the edge of the bed and started massaging his temple. Feeling her touch, he realised that actually her massage was helping him from all the stress but it was not paining and that's why he didn't wanted to trouble her. So after a brief moment, he held her wrist and gently pulled her.

Bringing her from his back to his front, he made her sit on his lap and that's when their eyes met. Seeing some stress and tiredness in them, she again placed her fingers on his temple and started massaging him. Though she was busy in that but her eyes were still locked with his.

Manik was drowning in her beautiful eyes and Nandini was reading his heart, if that was possible. Not having a slightes of idea of any danger towards her, all she concluded was that Manik is stressed coz of office work and that's why she spoke.

Nan-office mei kaam bahut zayda hogaya hai?

Ma-hhmm.

Nan-is there anything that I can help you with.........that can reduce your work load even a bit?

Hearing that, Manik smiled beautifully. They all knew that Nandini can't understand this business stuff coz she is purely a science student and still she was offering her, just so that he is free from stress soon. Smiling at her still, he took hold of her palm that was on his head and bought it to his lips.

Kissing the centre of her palm and letting his lips stay there for a brief time, he moved that away and spoke.

Ma-you just relax.........I'll handle everything.

Nan-are you sure?

Ma-hhmm.

Trusting him, Nandini smiled and raised her head to reach his head. Coming close, she placed her lips on his forehead and let her lips linger there for a nice time. Her kiss was helping like a pain killer to him and Manik closed his eyes to live this moment. After a long kiss, she moved away and said looking at him.