Part-669

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini just kept looking at him and she was just not over him. Looking at him was just not satisfying him while Manik looked back at her and smiled. When it was way too long with her staring session, Manik couldn't stop himself from asking.

Ma-what!

Along with that he jerked his head once. On this Nandini moved her fingers on his bearded stubble and spoke softly.

Nan-meri jaan.

Hearing that, Manik smiled happily. Nandini continued caressing his stubble while Manik kept blinking at her. After a long time, out of nowhere Nandini moved a little and said.

Nan-I wanna have cold coffee........you will have?

Manik was surprised coz in one moment she was in his arms and in other moment she was all ready to go away from him. Manik blinked at her and saw her getting up from the bed. She got down to head to the kitchen.

Everything happened so quickly for Manik that he couldn't react anything but once she was ready to take the first step, he quickly held her wrist, stopped her and than came in half sitting position.

Ma-wait I'll order it.

Saying this he was about to pick up his phone but Nandini immediately said.

Nan-nhi........I don't want that.......and ghar pe abhi 5 mins ban jayega.........your order will take time.

Saying that she came out of his hold and without wasting a tiny second too, she left the room, leaving a shocked Manik behind. Nandini in all her jolly mood headed towards the kitchen, while Manik rubbed his palms on his entire face and than bucked up to get down the bed.

Nandini came in the kitchen and after gathering her pallu, tucked it in her underskirt and started preparing for the cold coffee. Manik came down and saw her adding ingredients in the jar to make coffee. He silently stood beside her and saw that in almost 2 mins coffee was ready.

She poured them in 2 glasses and than went to fetch something from the fridge. Soon he saw her adding or rather saying topping whipping cream in one glass. Once she was done, she shifted his glass towards him and said.

Nan-enjoy.

Saying that she picked up her glass and took a sip. A bit of cream got stuck on her nose and Manik asked.

Ma-mere mei cream kyu nhi dala?

Nan-coz you don't like much sweet no........I like extra sugar that's why i added that.

Saying that she got a teaspoon and stirred the entire cream in her coffee. While when she was doing that, Manik saw the cream on her nose and smirked. He gently placed his glass at a distance to avoid wasting them.

In the meantime, Nandini licked the coffee from the spoon and put the spoon in sink. When she came back, in that time, Manik had shifted her glass to at a distance and before she could realise it, Manik had yankee her close to him by her waist. She flinched instantly and was about to talk.

Nan-yeh tum

But Manik instantly placed his forefinger on her lips and along with that he said.