Ch13: Anirudh's Toofan

Anirudh's pov
"Dev Babu"

I looked behind and found Bondita leaning on the wall, "o Dev Babu" she said and winked at me.

I spit my water that I was drinking when she winked at me, I looked around, "Dev Kaun?"

She started walking towards me in strange way, with support, stumbling and falling then again getting up as if the ground recoiled near her feet. Her eyes were half closed and a wide smile was on her face. She pulled me closer by my collar, "kitna satate hain ap apne Paro ko".

"Bondita tum...." I was about to speak but then I realized she must have eaten or drank something wrong when I saw her laughing like a child.

Oh God!! No!!!

"Bondita kiya piya hain tumne bolo? Kyu piya hain" I held her shoulder and shook her

"Kaun kambhakt bardash karne ko pita hain, hum to pite taki yaha pe baith sake, tumhe dekh sake......" She started talking nonsense...wait I think I have heard these lines.

"Bondita hosh mein ao" I patted her cheeks.

"Hehehe..." She giggled unnecessarily like a child and with her shoes on stood on the bed, "kya dev, hum itne saal tumhare liye intezzar karte rahe, jo diya maine jalaya tha wo ajtak bujhne nehi diya".

"Arrrey Dev kaun? konsi diya? Kya keh rahi ho tum?" I was feeling irritated. I held her hand, "tum pehele niche ao, utro bistar se".

"Booooooo" she showed me her thumb.

"Dev Babu, o dev babu suniye na" she was talking all nonsense. Was she living in a novel?

"O Dev Babu" she called me again.

Now I just hate the word Dev.

Suddenly I don't know what happened, she jumped off the bed and wrapped my barristry robe around her and walked towards me, "Milord roz hota hain mohabbat ki case ki sunwai, I object har roz yahi faisla sunaya jata hain."

"Bondita tum hosh mein nehi ho" I said.

"Ha kyuki mein madhosh hu apke pyar mein" saying this she hugged me.

I immediately seperated her from me, "tum yahi ruko mein nimbu pani leke ata hu" I instructed her and was about to leave but she held my hands, "itni buri hain kya apki paro ki nazre tak mila nehi paate, patni kehna to dur ki baat hain".

I looked at her and realized she had tears in her eyes now.

"Tum patni nehi ho meri" I said gently.