PROMO IX

"He loves me" she plucked a rose petal

"He loves me not"
"He loves me"
" He loves me not"

Suddenly she stopped, her eyes widened and a dazzling smile crept on her face when she saw one petal left on the stem.

"He loves me" she yelled in happiness, spreading her arms around her, she rotated in the petals that filled the room.

Picking up another rose, she ran towards the terrace. She picked up her saree a bit higher and ran and ran. Her long pallu swept the floor and hair flew in the air as she ran. In the darkness of the night, ran the princess for her knight.

She came to the terrace and found her Pati babu standing, facing the back.

"Pati babu" she called softly, hiding the rose behind her.

He turned towards her and the dazzling moonlight grew upon him.

"Mujhe Tumse kuch kehna hain".
"Mujhe apse kuch kehna hain"

They said together. She chuckled softly, "ap boliye pehele fir mein".

He took out a parchment from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Love letter?" She thought and with a butterfly in her stomach she opened it.

Her smile faded away while she read. She pressed the rose that she was holding behind her, so hard that its thorns pierced her skin causing them to bleed.

She looked at him and faked a smile.

"Tum kuch kehne wali thi?" He asked her.

"Nehi kuch nehi, important nehi tha" saying this she turned away. The rose fell from her hand and she stepped on it mercilessly which he didn't notice.

"Insaan ki sehne ki bhi ek haad hoti hain, wo haad jab toot jay to insaan bhi toot jata hain"