Anonymous Girl Promo 1

She was sitting on the bench quietly, waiting for the train, her eyes fixed at the tracks, her hand clutching the newspaper tightly in anger. She scrambled the page that had a picture of a black Swastik on a red flag(guess the sign readers).

She started recalling those incidents.
Flashback
"What are all these?" Her mother shouted at her, "ye kitab kahase mili?"

She gazed at the wooden floor, hiding the book of Songs offerings(English version Of Gitanjali). "A few days back those people burned all the books in this city down so from where you got this book?"

"I stole it, from a library," she said softly.

She was about to slap her but stopped, "stole? Agar unlogo ne kitab dekh liya" saying this she snatched the book from her hand, "sochenge ki hum communist hain".

"Mujhe parna hain!" She shouted, "U Don't want to leave here, I don't belong here, I want to go to India, my home! Grandpa ki naukri yaha hain so let it be hum laut chalte hain"

"Shhh" her mother looked at her furiously with tears in her eyes, "Fuhrer k logo ne sun liya na to..."

"I hate him, I hate Fuhrer and his ideologies, I will run away to Indian, ap dekhna" she shouted in her broken hindi and headed towards her room.

Flashback ends

A drop of tear escaped her eyes when she again recalled how she lost everything. She pulled the diary to her chest and cried. There is a big reason why Batuk was telling her about Bondita. "Don't cry," she murmured to herself, "Life kisiki bhi easy nehi hain, agar Anirudh aur Bondita lar sakti hain to mein kyu nehi?" and slowly she was understanding. Batuk, who was watching her from a distance felt elated that he is becoming successful. She is finally understanding why the diary is important to her.

Suddenly there was the sound of the heavy crash. In no time the station became crowded. An accident took place killing a woman. Batuk who was standing at a distance ran to her. The woman's face looked unrecognisable in the pool of blood. People closed their eyes in horror but her eyes were fixed at that woman. A pair of eyes that have seen so many deaths, this was nothing to her.

Prediction n guessing time guys!!!😉☺️