Ch70: Krishnarjun

Anirudh's pov
Anger caught me when Mr Gupta informed me that Bondita said no to three consecutive cases. She is hampering her professional life which I will surely not tolerate. I rushed to my room where Bondita was with Charu and Mitali kaki, preparing for our marriage.

I banged the door open, "kuch chahiye Rudh?" Inquired Charu.

"Mujhe apne patni se baat karni hain"

"Ha to tum aur Charu baat karlo, hum chalte hain" said Mitali kaki.

"Mujhe meri patni se baat karni hain" I shouted at them which made them shiver, my raged eyes were fixed at Bondita. Charu and Mitali kaki left the room.

"Ap kyu unse badtamizi se baat karte hain" she hissed at me but I shouted back at her, "tum case kyu nehi le rahi ho?'

"Ap agar khushi khushi ye vivah nehi karenge to mein bhi barristry nehi karungi"

"Tum galat raste pe jaa rahi ho Bondita" I pointed my finger at her.

"Apko kya?" she argued back, "ap sarthi hain kya mere"?

"Ha hu...aur tumhare rath ko galat disha k oor nehi jaane dunga"

"Mein jo kar rahi hu wo sahi hain aur abh mein bari ho gyi hu, faisle khud ke sakti hu, sahi galat samajhti hu".

she gave me a slight push and left the room.

I sat on the bed with a jerk and held my head. How will I get Bondita back? I felt like crying at that time.

"Dada" Batuk knocked at the door.

I rubbed off my tears and said, "Ha andar a".

Batuk's pov
"Dada wo mein aur Bondita soch rahe the school hokar atei hain, kitne saalo baad jayenge"  but then I realized Dada was not at all attentive. I placed my hand on his shoulder and called him again and as soon as I did that, he wrapped his hands around and broke into tears. It seemed as if he was holding them for many days. I patted his head and allowed him to cry his heart out.

After a while, he rubbed off his tears and spoke on a very serious note, "Baat humare rishte pe ayi, mein chup chap maan gaya, baat humare zindagi pe ayi mein maan gaya par jab baat Bondita aur mere sapne ki ayegi, mein chup nehi baithunga".

"Kya soch rahe ho ap dada?" I questioned him.

"Jo Bondita aur humare sapne k bich ayega, mein usey jar se ukhar fekunga, chahe wo Bondita ki pagalpan kyu na ho".

Dada is a strong person, he can tolerate the hardest of things like a shield but when it comes to her "ujwal bhavishya" he becomes the most psychotic person ever and comes up with so clever ideas that land them into trouble. The last time he ended up marrying someone....I don't want to remember that. I was a bit scared by his words now, and also Bondita's behaviour was strange too and I think this time he is right. Bondita is acting crazy, she is acting immature and emotional.

Bondita and I decided to visit our school after so many years. Dada said that he will drop us at our school and then will leave for his work. Dada and I were waiting outside and she was late as usual. "Bondita! Is janam mein pohoch na hain hummey" I called her and after a while, she came out of the haveli in a pink saree.

"Haa a rahi thi na" she looked at me when Dada spoke out of nowhere, "jaldi karo, mujhe meri hone wali patni ko shadi k khareedari karwane bhi le jana hain". I looked at her face which went paler and paler. "Charu didi bhi chal rahi hain kya?" She asked him and in no time Charu didi reached the spot.

And you know the worst thing that could ever happen is when both of them touched the knob of the gate of the front seat, beside Dada. Dada and I both looked at each other, the most awkward look we could give to each other. Bondita moved away on her own and Charu didi sat instead of her which I didn't like at all. It's good to be grateful to others but not at cost of your own rights and happiness. Bondita and I made ourselves seated at the back seat and Dada drove the car towards our school. I noticed Dada's eyes fixed at Bondita through the front mirror but Bondita was busy looking outside.