Ch22: Imperfect we Perfect us

"Dada" I broke the silence.

Dada, who was gazing at the diary, looked at me with teary eyes, "kitna pyar karte ho tum?"

The question surprised me, "what?"

"Kitna pyar karte ho tum?" He repeated her question.

"Bohot" I said softly.

"Saya ban payga?"

I looked at him with shock.

"Saya ban payga?" He asked it louder now. I only nodded my head up and down.

"Andhakar mein sath de payga?"

I nodded my head in yes again.

"Jaan de payga?"

"Ha"

"Jaan Le payga? "

"Ha"

Dada took a deep breath now.

"Uske dil aur dimag se mujhe bhula payga?"

I immediately nodded my head in no for the first time now.

"Agar nehi kar paya to uska dil kaise jitega?"

I stood up immediately, "dada ap jo koshish kar rahe ho wo maat karo".

I know very well that she can forget herself but not him. It is impossible to erase Anirudh Roy Chowdhury from her mind and heart.

"Tum pyar karte ho na ussey to nehi chahate pyar ko pana, bhul jao Bondita boudi hain, ajse wo tumhari Boudi nehi hain kyuki wo meri patni nehi hain" he said looking straight at my face.

"Bondita nehi manegi dada" I cried, "wo apse pyar karti hain, apke liye hasti hain, apke liye roti hain".

"Bondita bacchi hain, kaun uske liye sahi hain iski samajh nehi hain ussey" said Dada.

"Ap aisa maat karo dada" I requested him.

"Bondita tumhare sath khush rahegi, ye mujhe pata hain Batuk," said dada in a shaky voice.

"Agar khush nehi rehe payi?" I asked him.

"Jao tum abh" he ignored my question.

Anirudh's pov
I looked at our picture and rubbed off my tears, "mein dukhi nehi hu Bondita balki khush hu bohot aj. Mein aj mere lakhshay k or ek kadam aur le raha hu".

I read the diary and what I felt is he genuinely likes her. When I bashed her, he supported her. Not only that, he respects her decisions and her dream. He supports her and wants her to become a barrister as I do.

I don't see fault in them. Bondita I was married at an age when she was young. If she was an adult would she ever choose a guy older than her? No!

She never got the chance to choose her husband. As a kid, she is attached to me but once she grows up, her choice and taste will be different.

If she was an adult she would have chosen a guy of her age who loves her like Batuk.

So now my goal is clear. I will make her Barrister babu and once she gets established in her career, I myself will make her marry Batuk, the right guy for her.

And I know once she grows up, she will fall for him too. As she is a kid now, she is just attracted by me and nothing else. I am sure one day she will come and tell me that I have taken the right decision for her.

But what about me? Will it be easy to bid her away from me forever? I am very deeply attached to her. I don't care about myself. I will be hurt but I will make sure she hates me too. When she will hate me, and Batuk will be there for her, she will start realizing her love for him, that is my plan.