PROMO XV

She pushed him away, turned back, flipping her long hair, trying to leave

"Ruko!" Anirudh stopped her by holding her elbow.

"Choriye mujhe" she struggled to free herself but his grip became more firm on her shoulder. "Choriye" she made a vigorous movement of hands and feet and her head, mistakenly hitting him continuously but a stubborn Anirudh didn't leave her.

"Listen to me," he said calmly but she nodded her head, "choriye! choriye choriye!"

"Sorry Bondita par tumne koi rasta nehi chora" he murmured.

"Sorry matla....aaaaaaah" before she could comprehend his words, he picked her up like a potato sack, above his shoulder.

"Mein nehi jaa rahi apke sath" she shouted, "niche utariye mujhe" but he carried her inside.

"Utariye mujhe!" She yelled.

"Pakka?' He asked her.

" ha!"

He almost threw her on the bed.

"Aaaa! Apne feka kyu mujhe?" She looked at him with rage.

"Tumne hi to kaha uthar do" he said innocently, "maine to bass tumhare agya ka palan kiya".

She threw a pillow on his face.

"Apne ye kya kiya?" She yelled and hit his chest, "mujhe is tarha se kyu le aye ap?" She hit her again, "mein aloo ki bori hu kya?"

"Sach kahu to ha, dekhne mein nehi lagti par bhari ho tum" he teased her.

Itihas gavah hain, girls cannot take jokes on age and weight.

"Apne kya kaha" she got more infuriated and started to continuously hit him with her tiny fist. Honestly it wasn't even hurting him but she went mad at him.

She tried to leave again.

"Meri baat suno" he said calmly.

"No!" Saying she tried to leave but he held her hand, locked it behinde her back and pulled her closer.

She could feel his breath on her neck and her back making her getting goosebumps.

He locked her by holding her hand firmly behind her back while she moved her hand to free it.

He said in her ears from behind in the same position, "Abh muh pe taala maro and listen to me, Bohot smart samajh ti ho apne apko? Bohot bari ho gyi ho tum? Saare faisle khud lene lagey tum."

Jab Zidd-Zidd se takrayega to kya hoga Parinam?