Ch18: Bondita Confronts Anirudh

The house looked so normal from the outside. A quiet happy house but from inside a girl was caged and was dying.

It's scary, isn't it? When I entered, Vishal was putting some ointment on Bondita. When I saw her, she had bruises. On asking she scolded me but Vishal lied saying she fell down the stair. I am not stupid, I can clearly make out what those marks were.

"Ap kaha se ho?" She asked me
"Chattisgarh" I replied immediately.
"Yaha kyu kam karne aye ho" she narrowed her eyes, looking at me suspiciously.

Why the heck is she questioning me so much?? I'll get caught if she continues her nosy inquisitive attitude. Ye ladki mujhe marwayegi aur khudko bhi by asking questions. Bondita is so nakchadi.

I pretended to be a servant. I started dusting the furniture. Vishal was writing something and Bondita, she was sitting like a little scared turtle. Pulling her knees closer to her chest and rested her head on her knee, crying silently. Although I wanted to go to her but I controlled myself.

Her dark long open hair flowing in the air looked so pretty......No no what am I saying?...

After a while, I spoke out, "bhabi ji, khana kya banana hain bata nehi denge?"

She rubbed off her tears and looked at Vishal who gestured her to go.

She walked with support and I followed her. As soon as we entered the kitchen her bechari pan vanished and she became all bossy.

Bondita's pov
"Ap mujhe ghur kyu rahe ho" I looked furiously at that Raja.

"Mein apko nehi ghur raha tha" he defended himself.

"Chup! Kabhi ladki nehi dekha kya? Ghar mein maa behen nehi hain?"

He smirked at it, "maa behen nehi
hain par patni hain'.

"To ussey ghuro mujhe nehi get it? Apne kaam se kaam rakho, pehele se hi mein bohot pareshan hu."

"Ji paro ji" he suddenly spoke out.

"Excuse me?"

"Nehi kuch nehi" he started drinking water.

Anirudh's pov
She started bossing around me. My little nosy Bondita. She was asking me questions for no reason as if I was here to steal something. If I get caught, she will be responsible for this I swear.

"Ap mujhe bhabhi maat bulaiye" she spoke suddenly.

"Kyu, bhaiya ji k patni ko to..."

"Nehi...she interrupted me, "mein unki patni nehi hu...ap mujhe didi bula sakte ho par bhabi nehi" she said.

I choked the water that I was drinking and spit it all over the floor and started coughing.

What? Didi? She wants me to call her didi? Is this girl out of her mind? Seriously Bondita?

"Nehi thik hain mein apko madam ji bulaunga" I forced a smile and she again looked at me suspiciously.

She took out some vegetables, "Ap ye sabzi bana dijiye".

I don't know cooking....how do I say this to her?

"Wo madam mujhe khana bana na nehi ata" I said hesitantly.

"Ap kaam karne aye hain aur apko khana bana na nehi ata? Ek minute apka koi galat irada to nehi" she placed the knife that she was holding near my chin. "Suniye mein Bondita aam ladki nehi, agar apka koi galat irada huya to ye chaku apke pet mein".

"Wo...wo...asal mein mujhe nehi ata kyuki mein in sab kaam mein naya hu, mere Dada pehele kaam karte the, mere boudi maa banne wali hain to dada kaam pe nehi a paye" I lied.