Ch60: Think before You Wish

Anirudh's pov
After waking up, I looked at her who was still asleep in my arms, curled up like a little turtle. It is hard to believe that she is going to be the mother of my child when she still acts like a child. Her face shone like early sunshine. I kissed her forehead when she slightly opened her eyes, "suprabhat" she whispered and smiled at me.

"Uth gyi?" I whispered back while removing her hair from her face. "Nehi abhi so rahi hu".

"Tum seedhe sawal ki seedhe jawab nehi de sakti" I said and got up from my bed. Bondita was about to get up too but I stopped her. "Arrey mujhe kam hain".

"Tum kam nehi karogi" I scolded her to which she frowned, "mein karunga".

Hearing this she started to laugh, "ap aur kaam, na baba jala huya khana aur patthar jaisa cake mujhe nehi khani".

"Accha" I smirked mischievously and picked her up. She wrapped her hands around my neck while I twirled her around. Bondita started to laugh and Her laughter was the sugar in our day

To laugh is to express joy from the soul with a beauty that is vulnerable and honest. When she laughs I see her child self. I rotated, carrying her in my arms.

Batuk's pov
In Tulsipur

I was returning from a friend's house when I got a glimpse of that girl talking to a group of people. It wasn't looking like a peaceful talk rather a dispute. I walked up to the dispute and as soon as she saw me, she spoke out, "ye rahe mere pati".

"HAIN? KYA??"

What was this girl saying, has she gone mad?

"TUM PATI HO MERE" she said aloud, emphasizing more on the words, gesturing me to say yes.

"H...ha..ha p..pati hu" I started encouraging her lies without even knowing what was making her lie.

LIAR!!

"Tu pati hain iska" asked one arrogant man.

"Shayad!" This is all the my confused soul could say to which she pinched me on my waist.

"Aaaa" I winced in pain but she covered up her lie again, "chiti ne kata kya?"

"Teri patni abhi keh rahi thi ki iska pati ayega to humme maza chakhayega" said that man.

"KYA?" I looked at her in horror, "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" She looked at me with guilt.

"Dekhiye dada ap iske baaton ka bura maat maniye, kuch bhi bolti hain. Mein to Gandhi ji ko maanta hu" I laughed weirdly.

"Nehi is ladki ne bari bari baatein ki thi ki iska pati humme dhul chatayega, Bujhli(samjha)".

I was feeling like killing her right now. Why did I even come here? Why did I even support her?

Author's pov
"Abh kya?" Whispered Priyam who clearly understood Batuk is not the knight from her fairy tales who will fight the enemies.

"Hath pakdo aur bhago"

Priyam and Batuk held each other's hands and started to run.

"Tum jaha bhi jaati ho waha missibat ana zaroori hain kya?" asked Batuk as they both ran from those boys, "tumhe kisne kaha tang arane ko?" shouted Priyam.

"Diary chor ladki!"

They hid behind a tree and started to breathe heavily. "kya kar rahi thi tum unlogo k sath"? Asked Batuk while breathing heavily.

"Wo ladke pareshan kar rahe the to maine kaha ki mein shadi shuda hu aur mere pati a gaye to bohot marenge unhe".

"Tumhe mein hi mila tha pati bana ne k liye?" Asked Batuk.