Ch33: Bondita's first case

Bondita's pov
"To Barrister Babu, 1st case hain apki, study kar li" pati babu asked me.

"Ha ha karli, aur ye case mein hi jitungi ap dekhna" I said cheerfully.

"Opponent kaun hain?"

"Pata nehi, wo log keh rahe the koi gold medalist barrister hain, bara aya gold medalist, jeet ne dungi hi nehi" I said while combing my hair.

"Naam pata to karlo" he kept on insisting on me.

Anirudh's pov
"Ap kyu itni excited ho rahe hain? Karti hu rukiye" saying she held the telephone to her ears and her eyes widened while she looked at me. I smirked at her while turning over the pages. She kept the phone and threw a cushion at me, "ap? Ap pehele nehi bata sakte the? Aur ap us Sanyal ka sath kyu de rahe hain, khoon usi ne kiya hain".

"Ji nehi tumhari client Gopi ne hi fasaya hain mere client ko" I said while catching the cushion.

"Apko kisne kaha? Ap galat ho? , ap apne client ki character ko whitewash karne ki koshish kar rahe hain samjhe" she frowned at me. "Haar ka swad abhtak chakha nehi na apne."

"Aur mein kabhi haarne wala bhi nehi hu, aur waise bhi result kuch bhi aye, dono time pe hi mein jitunga" I said.

She looked puzzled, "wo kaise?"

"Dekho Bondita agar mein jeet gaya to mein jitunga par...agar tum jeet agyi tabh bhi mein hi jitunga na"...as soon as I finished this out of nowhere she came and gave me a tight hug. She was so fast that I got no time to prepare myself for this. I slowly placed my hand on her head.

Author's pov
"Bihari" kaka said while opening his specs and rubbing his eyes and peeping inside the study, "chikoti kaat mujhe, hum sapna to nehi dekh rahe?"

"Nehi malik sapna nehi sach hain" said Bihari.

"Humne kya firse indono k khane mein nasha ki dawai mila diya hain, yaad to nehi a raha".

"Choriye na Malik accha hi hain,".

Mr Sanyal and his wife was Gopi. Mr Sanyal had affair with a woman called Riti. Mrs Riti was murdered and both Mr Sanyal and his wife was accused. Gopi approached Bondita stating the murder was not committed by her but her husband and Sanyal went to Anirudh stating the opposite.

Batuk's pov
Next morning
"Kaka mein to kehta hu jash ki taiyari kar lijiye kyuki jitunga to mein hi" Dada said intentionally to tease Bondita who was doing Arti. He knows very well that she won't talk while doing arti or else kaka will scold her. She only glared at him.

"Ha ha kyu nehi" said Kaka cheerfully but Bondita cleared her throat. "B..b..bahu nehi hum yo bas aise hi" kaka gave an excuse.

"Ha dada ap hi jitenge, apko itna experience jo hain" I teased her too and we all giggled secretly.

"Kaka sasur ji apko mein zyada pyari hu ya fir ye apka bagada billa" she said glaring at Dada.

"Tum bahu avashya tum, aur bahu pati ko billa nehi bolte" he said affectionately.

"Dekha, thori tameez sikho Bondita" Dada teased her again. Now her anger was reaching its peak.

"Ap log bohot burey ho!" She cried, "mein hi jitungi aur pati babu harenge dekhna " she stormed inside.

Anirudh's pov
I followed her to her room. She sat on the bed blowing her cheeks. "Bon.." before I could say she threw a pillow at me, "nikliye ap yaha se".

As I came closer she started to hit me with a pillow.

I thought of teasing her more, "aaah!" I pretended to cry in pain. She panicked immediately, "sorry sorry, ap thik to hain".