PROMO XXIV

"Ap ne vivah kar liya kya?" Bondita held my collar and shouted at me, "ap  ne vivah kar liya?"

I stood silently and watched her going mad at me. I never saw her so restless in my life, "ap aisa kaise kar sakte ho!". She pushed me so hard that I moved an inch away.

I placed my hand around Charu's shoulder, "Bondita, Charu meri patni hain, swagat karoge nehi".

"HATH HATAIYE!" she jerked off my hand from her shoulder and wrapped her hands around my arm, "Mein hu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury, Samjhe ap!" Tear rolled down her large round eyes.

"Par Bondita yahi to tum chahati thi, tumhe to baccha chahiye tha, Anirudh nehi" Charu addressed her and I saw her heart getting shattered. Mitali kaki approached with the arti's thal, "ghar mein dulha dulhan aya hain" but rage caught her all of a sudden and she flipped the thal, "ye mera ghar hain"

Bondita started to hit my chest with her small fist, "Ap mere pati babu ho aur mein apki Bondita" she cried out loud and continued to hit me, "mujhe bass mere pati babu chahiye".

"It's too late Bondita, abh Charu meri patni hain" I whispered in her ears and her hands froze immediately, "rona band karo aur rasam puri karo".

She pressed her forehead to my chest, cried, she was literally sobbing and shivering, making my shirt wet and nodded her head in no and I again whispered in her ears and made sure nobody hears it, "Paro mein ye bari bari ankhein dekh sakta hu par in ankho mein ansu nehi".

She looked at me with confusion and uttered, "Paro?"..."Paro kaun? CHI BARRISTER ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY" she said aloud, "Apne Paro naam ki ladki se bhi....chi...aur kitna girenge ap?"