1.The Real World

It's a cold day in Seoul as Y/N is looking for a job in the city. She has a major in designing and it's her passion to work as a designer but she hasn't got any luck looking for a job.
Y/N : Yasss queen I have been looking nonstop for a job and I have no luck...yet. Sis, this is Seoul the city with some of the best fashion and I can't still find a job.
She said in a very sassy way hoping it would cheer her up
Y/N : You know what I'm going to get some food and go home and look for a job later I'm hungry.
She went in a local food court and got some food and wait for the bus to go home.

*At night the same day*
She ate her food and did some cleaning and decided to watch some show on Netflix and also took the opportunity to also look for a job online. She was watching Next In Fashion a very competitive designing competition show and she was enjoying it. While she was looking for a job she came across an advertisement online for a very well-known fashion company. She was excited and apply for it instantly as she hoping she would pass the interview that she has to go tomorrow.
Y/N : For the love of God please let me pass this interview I swear if I do not pass I would literally become a stripper.
She went ahead and gather for what she need for tomorrow deadline and went to bed.

*Tomorrow*
She woke up bright and early to feel motivated for the day of the interview which will be at 10. She got up from bed and look through her closet to find some fashionable wear because the concept of the company is very modern.
Y/N : OMG YAASSS who is sheee Cinderella gurl you better be watching out.
She went downstairs to have a bite before leaving the door when her roommate and also best friend came out of the bathroom.
Jea-in : Yass gurll looking cute asf where are you going?a date?
Y/N : No not a date but...AN INTERVIEW MISS GURLL. Your girl gonna get a job.
Jea-in : Yasss queen I'm so proud of you .
Y/N : Thanks so much girl.
Jea-in : Hope it goes well tho.
Y/N : yuh girl me too, anyway I'm leaving now umm.. actually do U want something the company is at Gangnam I could go shopping abit.
Jea-in : Well I'm low on some foundation you mind grabbing me my shade??
Y/N : Yuhh.
They say goodbye to each other and wishing goodluck.
Y/N : Okay okay sketches check my personal info got it here. Okay let's do this.
She gave herself a boost of confidence when she walk in the company buildings and when up to the front desk.
Y/N : Hii, I'm Yang Y/N and I applied for a job as an assistant designer and my interview is at 10.
Receptionist : Ohhhh yes they told me about it if you don't mind please follow me to the lounge.
Y/N : Thanks you so much.
Receptionist : Would you like anything to eat or drink while you wait until your interview.
Y/N : A bottle of water would be perfect thank you so much.
Receptionist : Of course and when it's time for you to be interviewed a security will escort you to the meeting room.
Y/N : Thanks for the information.
Receptionist : Anytime, Goodluck.
Y/N : Thanks you so so much.
She smiled to the receptionist because of the way she take care of her. It makes her feel safe and confident.
The clock keep turning until it's 9:50 a security came up to to her and escort her to the meeting room the the third floor. The interview went well the interviewer likes her and they saw the passionate love about fashion in her eyes.
Interviewer : Thanks for coming here today we will contact you to let you know what is the result.
Y/N : Thank you so much for the opportunity.
She walked out of the room and went downstairs and she saw the nice receptionist that took great care of her even for 5 minutes and she went up to her and say thanks you.
Y/n : Thank you for taking such great care of me. I felt very safe in the interview because of you.
Receptionist : Of course when I first saw you I already know that you are nice and I hope you pass this interview so we can be freind.??
Y/N : OF COURSE I would be honoured to be your friend. Thanks and I think I need to leave now my business for today here is over.
They both said goodbye as Y/N walk to the mall and did some shopping and grab a foundation for her best friend Jea-in. She feels a positive response in her saying that it will be great. She went home and wait for the results.

A/n
HII this is my first work I'm sorry if there any mistakes (English is not my first language) thanks so much for reading.
Leave a like if you like it I'll make sure go write more for you.