45. Barbecue pt.1

Jea-in was kinda new to this rich lifestyle private jet and all of this. She was afraid to do anything.

Yeonjun : Hello??
Jea-in : Oh hey.
Yeonjun : Are you okay?
Jea-in : I'm fine just not used to this.
Yeonjun : We're not going to grill you to death. Just be normal.
Jea-in : I am trying okay?
Yeonjun : Don't worry...also have you booked a hotel?
Jea-in : No I haven't but-
Mr.Choi : We'll booked one for you Jea-in.
Jea-in : Oh no sir j isn't need a hotel room. I'll stay at Y/N's house.
Mrs.Choi : Ohhh is that so...honey do you think we can stop by their house to say hello?
Mr.Choi : Of course if their family is okay with it. Jea-in can you tell Y/N we're visiting we don't want to randomly show up.
Jea-in : Of course I will do that...one moment.

Jea-in texted Y/N to tell her that they are going to visit. Y/N got the news and tell her parents.

Y/N : Mom dad?
Mr.Yang : Yes?
Y/N : My CEO's family want to come visit and say hi.
Mrs.Yang : Ahh why would they want to be here? Its not like they're not welcome but they're so rich. They could go to like a expensive restaurant.
Y/N : Oh they are not that type of people...but they wanted to say hi since both of their son are freind with me and Jea-in.
Mr.Yang : Ahh okay...you know what let's make a barbecue.
Mrs.Yang : Okay I'll go get some stuff then. Y/N you can go hang out if you want...you know what go get your brother from school later.
Y/N : Okay mom.

Y/N texted Jea-in back to tell her that they shouldn't eat dinner yet because they will have a barbecue. Y/N went to Jungwon's school to pick him up. On the way to Jungwon's school is also the same way Soobin's hotel is at. So she called Soobin to let him know if he want to go with her.

Y/N : Heyyy.
Soobin : What's up I was just about to go to your house.
Y/N : Oh no need...come out and wait for me Infront of your hotel.
Soobin : Why?
Y/N : I'm going to Jungwon's school and I wanted to show you around.
Soobin : Okay hold on I'm wearing pants first.
Y/N : You don't have to tell me that...just get ready and wait Im almost on my way.

Y/N made her way to his hotel and saw him wait there. They continue to walk to Jungwon's school. They talked about the plan that they will have tonight. They arrived at the school just in time for the students to go home.

Y/N : Jungwon ahh.
Jungwon : Noona...hii hyung...what are you guys doing here?
Y/N : We've come to pick you up.
Jungwon : Do I look like I'm in kindergarten?
Y/N : You do lol. I just want to show him around and we're having a barbecue so yeah.
Soobin : Remember our deal okay?
Jungwon : Ahhh okay *wink*
Y/N : Guys what...what deal?
Soobin : You don't need to know. Okay Jungwon let's go.

The two boys walk away like nothing ever happened. Y/N is there praying to herself they won't pull anything on her. They arrived home and moments later the Choi family also arrived.

Jea-in : Y/N!! We're here.
Y/N : Omg yasss come in girl. Good evening Mr and Mrs.Choi. please come inside.
Mr.Choi : Thank you Y/N.
Mr.Yang : Oh hello everyone.
Mr and Mrs.Choi : Hello sir.
Mrs.Yang : Ohhh please come in we're so excited to have you.
Mrs.Choi : Thank you so much...lovely home Mrs.Yang.
Mrs.Yang : Thank you.
Yeonjun : Hello Mr and Mrs.Choi.
Mr.Yang : Are you Yeonjun?
Yeonjun : Yes I'm Soobin's brother.
Mrs.Yang : Oh my goodness they both look amazing. Ahh okay go to the backyard to relax the food will be ready to be grill.

The two families started to get to know each other more and more. The youngs are at the backyard setting up the tables.   The parents are talking.

Mrs.Choi : Mrs.Yang?
Mrs.Yang : Ohh don't called me that it's too polite just called me by my name it's .Mi-Kyeon And yes is there anything I can help?
Mrs.Choi : Oh no I was asking if there's anything I can help. I don't want you to do it alone.
Mrs.Yang : Ohh no need.
Mrs.Choi : Oh no please I really want to help.
Mrs.Yang : That's so kind of you...you can chopped the vegetables then.
Mrs.Choi : Yes I can do that.

The two mom work in the kitchen and talked about themselves their kids just to get to know each other a bit more.

A/N.
Heyy yalll...so the festival at my country ended so I can write more now. Hope you like this.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all 😘