47. Paintball

Jungwon was held hostage by the girls while they put make up products on him.

Jungwon : Noona...let me gooooo please.
Jea-in : No after the lipstick and gloss then we will let you go.
Jungwon : Jea-in Noona I'll tell Hyungs about this.
Y/N : Don't worry go tell them they can't go anything to us.

Jungwon was a canvas at this point from one lipstick to another. The girls were out of products to play with so they finally let him go.

Jungwon : Ughhh this gloss thing is so sticky.
Y/N : Girl I told you not to buy that...23$ for sticky lips.
Jea-in : Alright go wash it off we're done now.
Jungwon : Finally... goodnight
Jea-in : Goodnight
Y/N : Goodnight.

Jungwon wash the make up off his face and the girls get ready for bed. Y/N come up with an Idea.

Y/N : Hey girl do you want to go paintball shooting tomorrow??
Jea-in : Ohh fun but don't you need rest for the show?
Y/N : Girl I'm not the one who walk and tomorrow is just rehearsal.
Jea-in : Okay then ask the boys.

Y/N called Soobin to tell him that she were planning to play paintball shooting tomorrow.

Y/N : Heyy.
Soobin : Hey baby.
Y/N : Okay I'm hanging up...gosh eww. So I'm calling to tell you that if you and Yeonjun want to go paintball shooting tomorrow?
Soobin : That's sound fun.
Y/N : But do you need rest for the show on Saturday?
Soobin : Ehh it's fine we walk like 40 second we're not going to the Olympics. Wait I'll ask him...okay so if course he'll go.
Y/N : YAYY okay see you tomorrow.
Soobin : Okay goodnight.

They hang up and each got some sleep. The next morning Y/N woke up feeling so fresh because last night was so fun. She went out to the bathroom and wash up brush her teeth. Jungwon come out of his room to get some snacks also?

Y/N : How do you even wake up so fast? And why are you not at school already?
Jungwon : I woke up early because I thought I have school but I forgot we don't have school today because the teacher meeting thing.
Y/N : Ahhh...do you want to go paintball shooting?
Jungwon : When?
Y/N : 9 or 10 then we'll go around The town just to show the 2 siblings around.
Jungwon : Okay I'll go. Oh good morning Noona.
Jea-in : Ahh good morning. Why are you not at school?
Jungwon : Teacher meeting.
Y/N : Alright then get ready we'll go out soon.

They each got ready and eat some breakfast.

Mrs.Yang : Ahh where are you kids going?
Jungwon : Paintball shooting.
Mrs.Yang : Good be careful me and your dad also have plan.
Y/N : What is it?
Mrs.Yang : Mrs.Choi and her husband want us to show them around take them to places since it's they don't come here often.
Jea-in : Wow you guys get along so well and so quickly...it took us WEEKS to get to know their son.
Y/N : Keep that... situation quiet girl.
Jea-in : what..oh Ohhh okay.
Mrs.Yang : What is it?
Jungwon : Yeah what is it?
Y/N : It just that one time I trip and drop my fabric and he saw me...nothing.

Everyone leave a suspicious look to Y/N but they all quickly forget about it.

A/N
HELLLO it's me...sorry been listening to Adele alot lately but I hope you enjoy this.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all ✨❤️