20. Fashion Show

Y/N finished up her styling process and walked out of the bathroom with nerves.

Y/N : Okay Y/N dont fucking screw this up okay?? It's just a couple of photos.

She went inside and show the security guard her invitation and they let her in. Everyone is looking amazing with their high fashion outfit and accessories. She was nervous at first but she remembered that's she not here to win everyone with her outfit she's here to see Soobin. She walk on the carpet and photographer tools alot of photo of her.

Y/N : *Thinking in head* Okay just make a rest face and smile a little I'll look good.

She did that and she finally made it out of the carpet and enter the venue. She was looking for her seat.

Y/N : Now where is my seat??

She was looking for a while when her name is on the front row seat.

Y/N : Whoooa my first fashion show and I'm on front row....SICK. Soobin really said front row seat huh.

She took her seat at admire the atmosphere in the area. She took a couple of pictures as a memory of her first fashion show. She waited until everyone took their seat and it finally start.

Y/N : Okay I'm ready....wait why am I nervous I'm not even walking.

She was watching the mod walk down the runway when somebody talk to her.

Fashion critic : Ohh hello? You seem new I never seen you before?
Y/N : Ohh I'm Yang Y/N I'm a newly designer and I got an invitation.
Fashion critic : Wait I feel like I saw you somewhere.
Y/N : I did a photoshoot for the CHOI company.
Fashion critic : Ohhh yesss I remember now, that photo took the seoul fashion by strom so you're here to see Soobin.
Y/N : Yes he give me an invitation.
Fashion critic : Well I love your design and your modeling skill.
Y/N : Thank you I'll continue to work hard.

They were talking about the outfit on the runway when Soobin walked out looking fabulous.

Y/N : Ohhh wow he's the last walker too.
Fashion critic : Everyone have been trying to book him but most fail so that's why he's the last model.
Y/N : Yes him and his brother.

Soobin then saw Y/N in the audience. He was very excited but he need to keep his excitement elsewhere. He need to keep his professional face and keep walking.

Y/N : Wow professional.
Fashion critic : He's one of the fastest growing model in Korea.
Y/N : I know and I don't even know how I even get this close with him.

The show ended with the main designer come out and made her speech and present the concept of her collection. Y/N enjoy the show very much because it is her first and Soobin was the last walker.

Fashion critic : It's so nice to meet you Y/N.
Y/N : It's an honor to be here and meet you.
Fashion critic : I love your humbleness. Here is my business card.
Y/N : Thank you so much.
Fashion critic : Feel free to contact if you have a unique design or concept.
Y/N : I will.

They say goodbye and Y/N got a chance to go back stage to meet Soobin.

Soobin : You came.
Y/N : I don't even have time to change my outfit look I just style what I already wear.
Soobin : It look good but how did I do?
Y/N : Professional you look great.
Soobin : I was holding on for dear life to not smile.
Y/N : I mean-
Soobin : Let me change and we can leave.
Y/N : Okay then I'll wait outside.

She waited for him to get change. He got changed say goodbye to everyone.

Soobin : Thanks everybody for your hard work I have fun today.

Soobin come out and they leave.

Soobin : Should we hang out?
Y/N : If you want to I will be very busy for a couple of days or even a week.
Soobin : Okay then let's go eat.
Y/N : Sure.

They arrive at a restaurant and order their food.

Waitress : What can I get to start today?
Soobin : Y/N you order first?
Y/N : Ohh okay so I'll get the seafood cheese pasta but no mushrooms.
Waitress : And what about you?
Soobin : I'll get the cheese bread and the honey chicken.
Waitress : Thanks I'll get it ready please wait.

They was waiting for their food when Soobin ask her some questions.

Soobin : Ohh no mushrooms?
Y/N : I'm allergic to mushrooms and I'm deadly allergic to the black mushrooms.
Soobin : Ohhh.
Y/N : Are you tired you did alot of work today.
Soobin : I was but when I saw you I'm not so tired anymore.
Y/N : What am I.....a red bull??
Soobin : No it's like when I saw you I'm happier so I don't feel as tired.
Y/N : Ohhh right.

They got their food and they eat together. The paid and went for a walk in the park before going home.

Soobin : Thanks for coming to see me today.
Y/N : You're welcome but wait I actually need to thank you.
Soobin : Why...?
Y/N : You give me front row seat...that's like where the big ass designer and critic seat.
Soobin : I want to make your first show special.
Y/N : Well thanks alot I have alot of fun today.

They are enjoy the peaceful walk at the park. They left the park and walk to Y/N house which was not far from the park. They were walking when Y/N got distracted.

Y/N : Ouuuuhhh ice cream truck. Wait I want some ice cream.
Soobin : Then let's buy it.
Y/N : And I want to pay...you have been paying alot and I feel horrible.
Soobin : It's okay but if you say so.

They got their ice cream and continue to walk home. The arrive and say goodbye.

A/N
Hiiiiii I hope you enjoy this episode. I have alot of fun writing it because I would like dream to be in like a fashion show and watch it and stuff it was so stupid but anyway please leave a vote if you like this.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨😙