13. Sleepover

Soobin and Y/N gather for what they need from the supermarket and pay for their items. Soobin drove Y/N home. He was about to leave when Y/N invite him in for a drink.

Y/N : Are you leaving??
Soobin : Yeah I have nothing to do here.
Y/N : Come in for abit drink something. It would be rude if I don't return something.
Soobin : Okay...I will go in.

Soobin get inside and look around the house. He likes the style of their decorations for the small home.

Soobin : So it's just you and Jea-in living here??
Y/N : Yeah only me and her since we graduate high school.
Soobin : Good to know.
Y/N : Do you want anything?
Soobin : Just some ice water.
Y/N : I can tell.....anyway sit down there and watch the tv or something.
Soobin : Okay.

Y/N give him his drink that he requested. Y/N head to her room to have a quick change and head back downstairs. After a while Jea-in come home with a wet umbrella.

Y/N : Is it raining?
Jea-in : It was raining back there but I think it's coming here too.
Y/N : Ohh wait then let me take my clothes first.
Soobin : I should go now then.
Y/N : Okay then be careful.

Right when Soobin open the door a major rain pour. Jea-in turn on the news and see a reminder that make sure everyone stay inside.

Jea-in : It look bad. Soobin you can't go it's dangerous you can't even see the road.
Soobin : I can't stay here.
Y/N : I can't believe I am saying this but.....stay the night here.
Soobin : I don't think it's appropriate...
Y/N : Do you want to risk dying or sleep here for tonight?
Soobin : Okay...I'll I'll stay here. I'll tell my mom first so she wouldn't be worried.
Y/N : You should get changed.
Soobin : I don't have anything to wear.
Jea-in : Ohhh girl remember that pajamas you order online but you pick the wrong size and it look like you were wearing a rice bag.
Y/N : Too much information you bitch. Yeah Soobin let me get you that.
Jea-in : I'm going to bed now......bye you two have fun.
Y/N : You bitch. Go away.

Soobin got his outfit which surprisingly fit him perfectly. He need to take a shower first to wear it. He ask Y/N for a towel and got what he ask for. Y/N is freaking out where will he sleep tonight because there's only 2 rooms in the house. Soobin came out of the bathroom with no shirt and he is drying his hair. Y/N saw that making her blush but she is quick to stop herself from staring.

Y/N : Put......put your shirt on.
Soobin : You like what you see huh? (Smirk)
Y/N : Ewww no I don't even know where you will sleep today.
Soobin : I can sleep on the couch.
Y/N : It's will be hot at night so....maybe you can sleep in my room. BUT NOT ON MY BED.
Soobin : Okay....
Y/N : There's a sofa but big enough to be your bed for tonight.
Soobin : I can sleep anywhere.

Soobin and Y/N get ready for bed. Soobin look at the sofa which will also be called his bed for the night while Y/N is on her own bed. They both feel a little uncomfortable at first but what can they do because Jea-in won't let anybody sleep on her bed because she sleep with no proper position. Time went by as they get more comfortable having each other in the same bedroom.

Y/N : Can you sleep alright?
Soobin : Ohh it's fine it's okay.
Y/N : Okay.....then goodnight.
Soobin : Goodnight.

  They both went to sleep but Y/N couldn't sleep well because of the uncomfortable sound that Soobin makes because of his long body. Y/N feel bad for him so she tell him to sleep on the bed with her.

Y/N : Heyyy....go on the bed you seem very uncomfy.
Soobin : It's fine....I can sleep here.
Y/N : Go on the bed before I change my mind.

Soobin get on the bed and his face change instantly because he can sleep well. Y/N gather every pillow and blanket she could find to create a wall between her and him so nothing will happen. They both sleep well until it was morning. Y/N woke up and get scared a little bit because she forgot that Soobin sleep here last night. She's about to get up but she suddenly fall into a big pile of Soobin morning charm. His face when he's asleep is like a drawing. It's too perfect.

Y/N : How could he be born like that? He's like an angel. Ohh shoot I should get ready....should I wake him up?? He seem very comfortable I'll let him sleep a little more.

Y/N got out of bed and head in to her bathroom. She took a shower, get dressed and head down to the kitchen to eat something before going to work. She was eating when Soobin walked downstairs looking lost.

Y/N : Heyy...
Soobin : *Yawn* Good..morning
Y/N : Do you want something to eat?
Soobin : No I'll eat at home.
Y/N : Okay then wash your face and stuff we need to go.
Soobin : Ohh I have nothing to do at the company today but I can drop you off.
Y/N : Yasss now go.
Soobin : Can I keep this outfit?
Y/N : Take it.
Soobin : Thanks.

Soobin went inside the bathroom and do his things while Y/N is still eating her breakfast. Soobin came back with his original outfit folded in his hand while still wearing the last night outfit.

Y/N : You're not going to change??
Soobin : I like this outfit.
Y/N : I mean it look good on you so do whatever you want let's go.
Soobin : What about Jea-in??
Y/N : That girl go to work when ever she want she's own the clinic after all.
Soobin : Can I hire her as my family dentist?
Y/N : I'm not her manager ask her yourself.

They talked alot on the car ride to the company. They arrive and they say goodbye. Y/N head inside her office while Soobin drove to his own home.

A/n
Hii I hope you enjoy this I have alot of fun writing this one. Please leave a vote if you do like it. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ✨✨❤️