19. Fabric

The boys left Y/N and Jea-in house. They are also talking about their schedule in the car ride as well.

Yeonjun : You seem very free these day huh?
Soobin : Not tomorrow I have 2 photoshoots and one runway show.
Yeonjun : Great....work hard little brother.
Soobin : Shut up.
Yeonjun : Talk to me like that one more time and you're walking home.
Soobin : Heheeee sorry hyung.
Yeonjun : All grown up now huh??

  They arrived home and do their night routine and went to bed. The next morning Soobin wake up bright and early so he can start his busy day ahead. Y/N on the other hand is also very busy today. Since it's the new season so the company is working on more designs.

Y/N : Wow perfect it's raining...and I have to be at work by 9.
Jea-in : Wait for a bit or if you can't wait just walk it's not that bad.
Y/N : Yeah I'll walk I don't have time.
Jea-in : Be careful.
Y/N : I will.

She was walking on the side walk while also praying that there will be no car driving fast and splash water in her. She walk crossing the street when Yeonjun's car stopped by her.

Yeonjun : Get in.
Y/N : okay thanks so much.

She enter his car and say hello.

Y/N : Hii...what are you doing around here?
Yeonjun : I just drop Soobin off he has photoshoots today and I saw you walking.
Y/N : Ohhhh okay. The rain is not that bad so I decided to walk I can't wait until it stop because I have alot of work to do today.
Yeonjun : And also thanks for yesterday.
Y/N : Ohh for what?
Yeonjun : For picking a dress for Jea-in.
Y/N : Ohhh it's nothing... she's my best friend after all no need to thank me.
Yeonjun : We are here.
Y/N : Thanks for the ride...see you later.
Yeonjun : Bye have a great day at work.

They say goodbye and Yeonjun drove off and Y/N enter the company. She saw Sa-yeon and go to say hi.

Y/N : Heyyy girl.
Sa-yeon :Heyyy who just drop you off?
Y/N : Ohhh it's Yeonjun...he drop Soobin off and he saw me walking.
Sa-yeon : Ohh okay I was also almost didn't make it here dry today.
Y/N : Really?
Sa-yeon : As soon as Im in front of the building it started to pour.
Y/N : That's bad...but can you do me a favor? Please?
Sa-yeon : What is it?
Y/N : I need alot of fabric today....can you go down the storage with me?
Sa-yeon : Let's go.

The took the elevator down to the company's basement and enter the storage room.

Sa-yeon : What do you need?
Y/N : We need alot of like soft pastel color...it's spring.
Sa-yeon : Then let's chose.

The pick out their fabric and head to
Y/N's office.

Y/N : Thank you so much you're lifesaver.
Sa-yeon : Of course...so lunch together??
Y/N : Sure.

Y/N then drink some water and organize everything. She then make a mock up of the dress so she can show it to the other designer. Y/N has 3 outfit that she has to responsible to. She do not waste anytime and begin to work. While she was working she got a phone call from Soobin.

Y/N : Heyyy what's up?
Soobin : Are you free today?? If you are can you come to the show to watch me?
Y/N : I would love to but I have alot of work today and a meeting today.
Soobin : Fuck....why?
Y/N : Wait what time does it start?
Soobin : 6pm.
Y/N : Sent me the invitation if I can go you will see me.
Soobin : Please come.
Y/N : I'll try but anyway good luck.
Soobin : Thanks byee.

She was making mock up when it's finally time to attend her meeting. She got everything that she need to present to everyone.

Y/N : Hello everyone so how is everyone day?
Other designers : I'm good thanks for asking.
Head designer : Okay Y/N what do you have to impress us today.
Y/N : Ohh I have a great idea and if you don't mind look at the mock up I made.
Head designer : It look good.
Y/N : Thanks so I was planning of doing 3 piece outfit. We will have a skirt a crop top and a jacket since it's still spring. And for the color I want to do like a pastel moment like something to really blend it with the new bloom flowers.
Head designer : I like the idea so..what does everyone think?
Other designers : I can picture it it will look good.
Y/N : Thanks everybody and I also want to do more of a light color so more skin tone can wear it and feel amazing in it.
Head designer : I love your idea we'll put it for the CEO to decide.
Y/N : Thanks everybody.

Everyone love Y/N style and ideas. The meeting went on with other designers present their idea and style.

Head designer : Alright everyone thanks for everyone ideas the meeting is over have a great day.
Everyone : you too.

The meeting end in 5:20 so Y/N realize she still has time to go see Soobin. She quickly pack her things and go to the venue. She realizes she made a mistake of not changing her outfit because this is a big fashion show there's camera everywhere.

Y/N : Great there's camera everywhere...

She was struggling on what should she do but then she ran to the bathroom.

Y/N : You know what...I have to do what I got to do.

She take out a red lipstick from her purse and apply it. She style her hair to make the full volume look and style what she's already wearing.

Y/N : It's better than nothing alright...I don't know what to do.

A/n
Hii I hope you like this chapter. I like writing it for you guys. Please leave a vote if you like it I would really appreciate it very much.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨✨