53. Jealousy

They all left for something to eat after the amazing show they just had. On their way there they met their parents.

Y/N and Jungwon : MOOOMM DADDDD.
Mrs.Yang : Oh my goodness come here I'm so proud of you both.
Mr.Yang : You have no idea how proud we are right now. Soobin and Yeonjun too.
Mr.Choi : You guys are all amazing Ms.Wintour really interested in you Jungwon.
Jungwon : Oh me? Ohh thank you.
Mrs.Choi : Thank you so much for making today so spectacular but where are you kids going?
Yeonjun : Ahhh we are looking somewhere to hang out around since our last day here.
Mrs.Choi : Then have fun be careful. We also have plans.
Soobin : Have fun. Oaky lets go bye Mom and dad goodbye Mr and Mrs.Yang
All 4 others : Goodbye.

The kids left the beach and started to hanging out. The went in a restaurant after that they went to the mall. They had so much fun together.

Jungwon : Ahh it's 6 already...guys I think I have to go. You guys can go on without me. I have some projects to do with my classmates it's pretty long.
Y/N : Ahh then we should go then.
Jungwon : No no I don't want you guys to cancel the plan because of me.
Yeonjun : I'll go with you. I want to help our parents cook dinner at your house.
Jea-in : Oh yeah I'll go too. You two have fun. Bye
Y/N : Yah-
Soobin : They're gone already. Oh well.
Y/N : Let's go on a walk at the park it's so nice there.
Soobin : Sure show me around.

This is again part of the "plan". Jungwon can get that project done in 2 hours but they makes excuse so they new couple get to spend time alone together.

Yeonjun : You're so smart.
Jea-in : Good job. Ohh do you want ice cream for your treat?
Jungwon : Noona I'm not a dog...but sure.

They bought Jungwon his ice cream and go home. Y/N and Soobin is walking around the park near a beach.

Soobin : Hold my hand.
Y/N : Ohh...ughh.
Soobin : Come here.
Y/N : You're quite smooth huh.
Soobin : I know.
Y/N : Oh wait I think that's my old friend. OH MY GOD hiiii.
Old friend : OH my god hello. I haven't met you in so long. How have you been?
Y/N : Oh I'm doing good thanks for asking. Well you certainly have a glow up you look so attractive.

After that word escape her mouth Soobin went in possessive jealous boyfriend mode. He listened to every word they are saying.

Y/N : Oh also this is Soobin.
Old friend : Oh hello Soobin. Nice to meet you.
Soobin : Sure nice to..see you.
Y/N : Ummm...well I hope you have a great day I hope we can catch up more.
Old friend : Me too have a good day you two.

After they say goodbye Soobin pull Y/N into his arms and started to questioning her.

Soobin : Who is he? Why did you give him compliment like those stuff. Why you didn't mention I am your boyfriend?
Y/N : Oh my god....SO you're that type of boyfriend got it.
Soobin : No don't change the topic.
Y/N : Soobin...baby...he's GAY. Yass queen slay the house down boots.
Soobin : Ahh oh- oh...
Y/N : Yeah go apologize to him for being so salty. YAHH wait.
Old friend : Oh do you need something?
Y/N : Yeah...go
Soobin : Ohh I'm sorry for being so salty and rude to you.
Old friend : Oh don't worry about it. I can see why you do that. Don't worry let's be friends.
Soobin : I'm so sorry and of course I would love to be friends. Well have a good day.
Old friend : You too bye again.

He walked away and Soobin was in shamed.

Y/N : Well?
Soobin : I don't think like that cuz you didn't go all in like when you are with Jea-in.
Y/N : Do you give people you haven't met in years a middle finger and called them Whore and bitch?
Soobin : No.
Y/N : Well no shit I would do that to him.
Soobin : I'm sorry.
Y/N : Here.

Y/N gave him a kiss to lock in her feelings with him. Soobin promised to not act like this again.

A/N.
HIIII IM BACKKKKK SORRY I LEFT YOU. FUCK MY PRINCIPAL FOR SENDING US BACK TO NORMAL SCHOOL 😍😍 but I hope you enjoy this.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe ❤️❤️ I love you guys Soo muchh.