48. War

Three of them finished eating breakfast and they walk to the Choi siblings hotel.

*On the phone*

Jea-in : Hi Yeonjun.
Yeonjun : Hello so are you guys already here?
Jea-in : Yeah come out then we can go.
Yeonjun : Okay we'll get going.
Soobin : We're here. Ahh Jungwon is here too I thought you have school?
Jungwon : You guys sound like you don't want me here I'm going home.
Jea-in : Yahhh no we just surprised you didn't have school today. You're our baby brother of course we want you here.
Y/N : Okay guys then let go to the bus stop.

They walk to the bus stop and then get on a bus. Y/N and Jea-in sit next to each other and so did the boy siblings. Jungwon was on the middle of a tight rope because both Choi siblings and his sister team both want him to sit next to them.

Soobin : Come here sit with us Jungwon.
Y/N : Jungwon come here dont sit next to stranger.
Yeonjun : Come here with us.
Jea-in : Jungwon sit here with us come on now.
Jungwon : GUYS stop...Noona I want to window seat.
Y/N : Y'all hear that. He want to sit with us.
Soobin : *sigh*

They arrive at the field. They pay and then get suit up for the game. They were given a protective suit for the paintball, paintball gun and a cool orange glasses .

Yeonjun : Okay so 5 of us...and 2 teams... Jungwon me and Soobin.
Y/N : What no he's my brother...I..I need to keep him safe.
Jea-in : Yeahh Jungwon come with us.
Soobin : He'll be safe with us... Jungwon which team do you want?
Jungwon : I want to win so...Hyung I'm going with you guys.
Y/N : AHH- THIS RAT.
Jea-in : Oh my god...can someone play Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo? It's fine girl let's kill them already.
Y/N : Yeah.
Jungwon : So what's the prize??
Soobin : Whoever lost buy us lunch.
Y/N : FINE.
Yeonjun : Okay boys vs girls...this is going to be fun.

They get in the field of play. It was almost like a forest so there so much they can explore,hide or run around.

Instructor : Okay the boy team please follow me to your base. And the girl team please follow him to your base. Now you have 45 minutes to complete your game. Our suit are computer monitored so each hit from the paint will add in to our scoring system when you guys are done with the game.
All 5 of them : Okay got it.

They followed the instructors to their base camp and ready for battle.

Jea-in : Girl this make me feel like I'm in squid game.
Y/N : GOOD so they can buy us lunch.

The clock begin to count down and the gate open. The first hide to lure the other team to come find them.

Jungwon : Where are they??
Yeonjun : I think they hide.
Soobin : Let's look around for them be careful.

The tree boys each split their way to find the girls. Jungwon was going to the direction where they were hiding. The girls give each other signal to attack him when he come close. Jungwon come close the Y/N and she point her gun at him.

Y/N : Baby brother.
Jungwon : N..nonna. *point gun at her* so you're here.

The siblings was pointing their gun to each other when Jea-in come from behind and point her gun at Jungwon too.

Jea-in : Tell your leader to buy us lunch already.

Jea-in shoot him from the back. Then Y/N also attack. Since this is a scoring game they can hit how many time as they want as long as they have time. The two girls was having so much fun drown Jungwon in paintball.

Jungwon : ahhh- Please stop...I'll tell them to buy you lunch.. let me go back to them.
Y/N : Awww good.

Jungwon was a smart kid so he tricked them of to thinking he will just walked away. He begin shooting at the girls also and then he run away.

Jungwon : Well at least I got some shot at them. HYUNG.
Yeonjun : Oh my god. What did they do to you.
Soobin : Ohh they're here.
Y/N : Hello bitches.
Jea-in : Girl don't curse your brother is here.
Y/N : Oh- I mean HELLO RATS.
Soobin : Don't hide let's just do it here.
Y/N : Fine
Yeonjun : oh the count of 3 we attack okay? 1 2 3

They begin hitting each other with paintball. It was so intense but they were having so much fun. Scream and laughter were heard all over the field. Eventually the 45 minutes ended.

Jea-in : Oh my god this is so fun.
Y/N : Okay let's go to the locker we smell like paint. Jungwon let's go.

They each got changed to their original outfit and come back to the lobby.

Instructor : I hope that was fun here is some snack and drink as a reward.
Jungwon : Thank you.
All 4 : Thank you so much.
Instructor : Okay so here is your score from the game.

The score come in. Everyone is excited to see who'll buy lunch. The score came in and The boys was 347 and the girl was 402.

Y/N : WE WON. AHHHHH
Jea-in : HAHH in your face buy us lunch. See Jungwon.
Jungwon : I don't have money I'm still a child...Noona...take me back.
Y/N : Go with your Hyung.
Yeonjun : Okay stop now let's go eat then

They left the paintball shooting rink and find a good restaurant.

A/n
Hiiiii hope you enjoy this I've finally had time to write again.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all 😘😘