44. Jea-in to Busan

Y/N called Jea-in to check up on her. She video call Jea-in.

Y/N : Hey girl...how it's going?
Jea-in : It was very nice without you.
Y/N : We love betrayal.
Jea-in : We sure do...just kidding but how are you tho?
Y/N : I am okay...alot of fun things happen...Soobin visited my house...ate some food and just get to know my family.
Jea-in : Sound very fun...how your parents and your brother?
Y/N : My parents are healthy and they're very happy I come home and bring them a boy.
Jea-in : Oh-
Y/N : Please I feel like they have known each other in their past life or sum. Oh and my brother...I mean he's good...but that BRAT won't shut his mouth.
Jea-in : Why?
Y/N : He...HE EXPOSED me...about my attractions to voice...and he somehow got Soobin's number. I didn't even notice.
Jea-in : And I oops-....yeah Goodluck surviving now girl.
Y/N : Girl come here ASAP...I don't want to suffer alone.
Jea-in : No ma'am...if I go..why do I feel like all 3 of them would gag up on us.
Y/N : Oh yeah...but still just come as soon as possible.
Jea-in : Okay girl I will... anyway goodnight I'll see tomorrow evening.
Y/N : Okay goodnightt girl.

Y/N went to bed and so did Jea-in. The next morning Jea-in woke up early so she can pack her bag so they can leave this evening. She packed her bag and left to work because she has to work this morning also. She got a call from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun : Hey baby.
Jea-in : No stop I haven't had my breakfast yet. The cringe level is not it.
Yeonjun : Oh wow okay but I call you to tell you that I'm gonna pick you up at your house okay?
Jea-in : Yeah sure what time.
Yeonjun : Around 4 or so.
Jea-in : Okay I'll wait for you at home.

Jea-in continue to see a couple of clients and get off work and say goodbye to her employees around 2. She quickly got home change her outfit to something more comfortable and wait for Yeonjun. At almost 4 he came and knock on her door.

Jea-in : Hello.
Yeonjun : Okay let's get going.
Jea-in : Ohh we riding a van...are you kidnapping me??
Yeonjun : Of course gonna marry you...okay stop playing this is our whole family car...let's go.
Jea-in : Okay.

Yeonjun open the door for her and they get inside. To her surprised his parents is also in there.

Mrs.Choi : My dear.
Jea-in : Ohh Good evening ma'am.
Mrs.Choi : How are you I haven't met you in a while.
Jea-in : I've been doing very good ma'am thanks for asking...how about you and Mr.Choi?
Mr.Choi : We're doing good too ... we're pretty excited you get to come with us... especially that boy over there.
Yeonjun : Dad...stop.
Mrs.Choi : Okay let's get going.

The driver drove off. They talk along the road. Jea-in recognize the route. They are going to the airport.

Jea-in : Oh excuse me...are we going to the airport?
Mr.Choi : Yes Jea-in...we would lo e to take the train but we don't really want to waste time.
Jea-in : Ohhh.
Mrs.Choi : Is there any problem Jea-in...are you airplane sick?
Jea-in : Ohh no it's okay...I'm just surprised we're taking a plane.

They arrive to the airport. They take their bag out but instead of going to the terminal like everyone else. There is a sport car waiting for them.

Jea-in : Yeonjun... what is this?
Yeonjun : It's gonna take us to the plane.
Jea-in : What about terminal and..stuff?
Yeonjun : No we're taking the jet.
Jea-in : A JET???
Yeonjun : Yeah...? Why?
Jea-in : Ohh..I'm just not used to this...what if I do anything wrong?
Yeonjun : Do you think you eat your food wrong?
Jea-in : No...?
Yeonjun : Well no shit Jea-in...don't worry you'll be fine. It's just a plane but it's just us.
Jea-in : Oh wow okay.

They board the flight and set off to Busan.

A/N
Yuhh hey hii loveee
Hope you're doing Great.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all 😗❤️✨