9. Family dinner

The camera crew wrapped up everything and leave the building. Y/N is still shook of her first photoshoot. She was curious of how it look and ask Mrs.Choi how it look.

Y/N : Excuse me ma'am?? If it's okay for me to look at the photos??
Mrs.Choi : Of course you look amazing you look like you have been in the model industry for ages.
Y/N : Please ma'am don't get me too excited.

Y/N got the chance to look at her photos with Soobin. She was surprised of how calm she look in the photos when in real life her heart was about to explode.

Y/N : I...love it. I'm..I'm surprised I even look normal.
Mrs.Choi : I told you you can do it.
Y/N : Thank you ma'am. Thanks for today but I have to go back to work now.
Mrs.Choi : You must be so busy. Go ahead.
Y/N : Thank you. Goodbye ma'am have a nice day.
Mrs.Choi : You too.

Y/N rush to the dressing room and change back to her office outfit. She was walking to her office when she feel a hand on her and when she turn around it was Soobin.

Y/N : Ummmmm...can I help you?
Soobin : You forgot what I said?
Y/N : What....?
Soobin : I took my payment in kisses.
Y/N : Yeah that's not happening.

Soobin open the office door and close it. He hold Y/N in his arms and then look at her face. He kissed Y/N and then let her go.

Soobin : You are amazing today.
Y/N : .......let...me..go.
Soobin : Not so soon baby.
Y/N : I'm not your baby...
Soobin : I'll make it happen.

Soobin walked out of the room and left Y/N. Y/N was losing her mind of whatever happened today.

Y/N : Great just GREAT. First I got hired as a designer and then a pervert which is so called the CEO's son kissed me I suddenly become a model....IM LOSING MY MIND. Where's my cookie? I need to calm myself down.

*In the evening*

The Choi family was ready to leave the company to go out for a family dinner. While they outside of the building they noticed Y/N is waiting at the bus stop so Mrs.Choi approached her.

Mrs.Choi : Y/N. Are you busy??
Y/N : No ma'am. Can I help you?
Mrs.Choi : I was thinking about inviting you to dinner with us.
Y/N : Ohh no please I don't want to bother your family and I also promise my best friend that I'll eat with her tonight.
Mrs.Choi : Then we will take your best friend with us. I want to get to know you more.
Y/N : Ma'am thank you for that kind offer but it's really okay.
Mrs.Choi : Nonsense. Come on let's go.

Y/N had no choice but to do as Mrs.Choi said. Mrs.Choi ask her where does her best friend Jea-in work so it would be easy to pick her up. Y/N was told by Mrs.Choi to sit down in their family car next to Soobin. Soobin and Yeonjun was shook at first of why is Y/N in their car.

Soobin : Mom! Why is she here?
Mrs.Choi : Getting dinner with us. What does it look like?
Yeonjun : Soobin! Shut up and listen to mom I thought you kissed her before. (Whisper to Soobin ears)
Soobin : Fine.!!
Mr.Choi : Kids what do you want for dinner?
Yeonjun : Y/N what do you want?
Y/N : Please no it's okay I can eat anything. This is too much already. Thank you.

Soobin was jealous because he is usually the one who chose what for dinner. He keep his jealousy face away so it doesn't look like he's jealous. The car stopped at the dentist clinic and Y/N rushed inside to take Jea-in with her.

Y/N : Jea-in girll come.!!
Jea-in : Oh god miss gurl where?
Y/N : Girl I don't know the CEO's family is taking us to dinner. I don't know what did I do to get this but girl come.
Jea-in : Wait okay...let me put some lipstick on. YOUR GIRL GOTTA LOOK CUTE.
Y/N : Girl shut up and go before I lost my job.

Y/N and Jea-in got in the car. Yeonjun saw Jea-in and remembered that she fixed his cavity.

Yeonjun : Hi...dentist.
Jea-in : Ohhh....hii.
Mrs.Choi : You kids know each other already?
Yeonjun : Yeah mom she's the dentist that fixed my cavity like 3 day ago.
Mrs.Choi : I'm surprised.

The car stopped at a fancy korean bbq places. They walked in and get a table. Y/N and Jea-in was surprised of how the place look because they don't usually go out at eat in these type of place. The family order a whole feast of meat. The meat is grilling but Y/N and Jea-in were scared to eat because they are scared of breaking rich people manners.

Mrs.Choi : Why don't you eat you two. Aren't you hungry?
Y/N : Yes ma'am we will.
Jea-in : Yes...
Mr.choi : Just think of us as your family don't be afraid.
Soobin : Just eat ( mumble while his mouth is full of food )

After the girls saw Yeonjun and Soobin started to stuff their mouth with food. They also started to eat comfortably while also being careful because they also want to look polite. The dinner was amazing. They keep eating until it's time to go home.

Y/N : Thank you so much for today sir and ma'am.
Jea-in : Yes thank you.
Mrs.Choi : I'm glad. Alright let check out.
Y/N : should we pay for our part?
Mr.Choi : Don't be. We'll take you home.

Y/N was blanked for a moment because she know that Soobin is now going to know their house but what can she do. When they arrive at their house Soobin then take a close look at the front door which has the address. He wrote it down on his phone without telling anybody. They each say goodbye and everyone is heading back to their own house.

Jea-in : We going to have a long talk.
Y/N : Girll please I don't know how that happened to.

A/n
Hello I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as enjoy thinking and writing it for you. Leave a vote if you like it I really appreciate it.
Thanks
Stay safe y'all. ❤️❤️✨✨