8. The studio lighting

Yeonjun woke up early in the morning to go for a walk to get his morning bright and ready. He finished his 45 minutes walk and then head back in the house to make some breakfast. While he's trying to find some ingredients Soobin woke up and enter the kitchen looking like a lost chicken.

Soobin : Hyung good morning.
Yeonjun : Good morning. Do you want breakfast??
Soobin : Are you making them cuz I can't cook?
Yeonjun : I'm making pancakes.
Soobin : Ohhh wait save me like 3 or 4 I'm going to wash my face.
Yeonjun : Okay.

Yeonjun was cooking the pancakes and then their mom Mrs.Choi walked in the kitchen and saw her son is cooking his own breakfast.

Mrs.Choi : My baby is cooking is own breakfast.
Yeonjun : Mom!! Good morning. Do you want some?
Mrs.Choi : No thanks it's okay but can you make me a coffee.
Yeonjun : Of course mom.
Mrs.Choi : Your father said you're having a photoshoot today right?
Yeonjun : Yes it's for the winter collection.
Mrs.Choi : Ohh okay I want to go too I want to see the company as well I haven't been there for along time.

After hearing that Soobin scream from outside from the kitchen and ran inside.

Soobin : MOM!!! Really please go?
Mrs.Choi : Soobin you scared me and yes I will go I haven't seen the company since last year.
Soobin : Yay!!!

Soobin and Yeonjun then begin to stuff themselves with pancakes and run to their room to change and get ready to go to the company.

Mrs.Choi : They are fully grown but their habit with food is still the same.

Mrs.Choi was enjoying her coffee when her husband walked in the kitchen as well.

Mrs.Choi : Honey! Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?
Mr.Choi : Yes the best I have in a long time.
Mrs.Choi : Do you want breakfast there's some leftover pancakes batter Yeonjun made?
Mr.Choi : I'm pretty hungry today so can you make me 2 of them and a coffee?
Mrs.Choi : Of course. Also I was thinking I want to go to the company today I haven't been there for a while and I want to watch the boys do their photoshoot.
Mr.Choi : Of course but I have a meeting today also so maybe you don't want to wait?
Mrs.Choi : Ohh it's okay I'm just going to check everything and watch the boys if not I could go shopping.
Mr.Choi : Sound great.

The Choi family each get themselves ready and went inside their family car and their driver drive them to the CHOI building. Today is the photoshoot day so everyone is going to be busy today especially Y/N she need to make sure every outfit is in peek condition to look best on camera. The Choi family arrive at their company and was greeted by employees.

Employees : Good morning Sir and ma'am. It's so good to see you again Mrs.Choi everyone here misses you.
Mrs.Choi : I missed everyone here too.

The family then take the elevator to the CEO's office. Y/N also want to go up but when she saw the family she was scared to be in the same elevator as them but Soobin and Yeonjun notice her and called her.

Yeonjun : Y/N!! Do you want to go up as well??
Y/N : Yes...but it's okay I can wait here I don't want to bother you.
Mrs.Choi : Don't worry come in it's okay .

Y/N then walked in the elevator and greet everyone.

Mrs.Choi : You seem new...what's your name sweetheart?
Y/N : I'm...I'm Yang Y/N. I'm the new assistant designer I got hired more than a week ago.
Soobin : She's the one who made my outfit for this collection. ( Said and look at Y/N )
Mrs.Choi : Ohh really I can't wait to see your work.
Mr.Choi : Honey her work is beautiful she put so much effort in it.
Y/N : Oh no sir please I want to be humble.

Y/N reached her floor and then greeted goodbye to the family and head to her office. She gather everything for the photoshoot and put it in the room. Eventually it's time to do the shoot. Soobin and Yeonjun and their mom walked in the room. The boys each got their outfit and change into them. The photoshoot went well until a model for the next shoot can't make it to the company.

Director : Ohhh god no....We have a problem the female model for the next shoot with Soobin can't make it today her manager just called in and said she got food posioning.!
Mrs.Choi : That's bad. What should we do?

Everybody is freaking out don't know what to do until Mrs.Choi said.

Mrs.Choi : Y/N...Can you help us?
Y/N : Yes ma'am..what is it?
Mrs.Choi : Can you do the next shoot with Soobin? You and him look perfect together.
Y/N : ....With.... Soobin?
Soobin : HER!! MOM!
Mrs.Choi : Be quiet Soobin.

Mrs.Choi got her the outfit that matches with Soobin's outfit and she takes Y/N to get her ready.

Y/N : Ma'am...I don't think I can do this...I..have no knowledge in modelling?
Mrs.Choi : Sweetheart it's okay trust me just be yourself.
Y/N : I...will try.
Mrs.Choi : Perfect you look gorgeous.

Y/N walked out of the dressing room looking gorgeous making everyone in the room stunned especially Soobin.

Soobin : She.....look amazing!
Director : Okay Y/N stand next to him.
Y/N : How....close?
Director : Like if you guys are dating.

Y/N had a hard time getting used to it so Soobin suddenly takes her arm and put it on his shoulder told her to pose.

Soobin : Now make a fierce face and lean down a bit.
Y/N : O..okay!

Y/N did as Soobin tell her to and Soobin did his part and the photographer took the picture. Everyone in the room look at the pictures monitor and gasped. Y/N was scared because she thought that she did a horrible job. She asked everybody how did she do?

Director : Y/N....THIS IS FIREEE.
Mrs.Choi : You both look amazing.
Y/N : I....almost passed out. Soobin.... thank..thanks you for helping me.
Soobin : I'll take my payment in kisses.
Y/N : Shut up.

The shoot with Y/N and Soobin continue and everyone is loving how their chemistry started to build up. Every picture look good and it look like they both have know each other for along time. The director told everyone its done and looking perfect. Everyone started clapping for the two of them.

A/n
Hello this chapter is a little twisty and messy but I still hope you enjoy reading it please leave a vote if you enjoy reading I appreciate it very much.
Thanks.
Stay safe y'all ✨✨❤️