50. Summer show Pt.2

They left the beach to go back to their hotel and home.

Mrs.Choi : Jungwon thank you for agreeing with this.
Jungwon : Oh no problem I actually really enjoy doing it its fun.
Mr.Choi : Perfect then go get a good sleep for tomorrow morning okay.
Mrs.Yang : I'm so proud of my kids right now.
Mr.Yang : me too. But let's get going we need to wake up early tomorrow.
Y/N : Goodbye sir and ma'am. Bye you two.
Soobin and Yeonjun : Bye bye.
Jea-in : Bye!

They left the beach and head to their own resting place. Jungwon us so excited yet nervous for tomorrow while Soobin and Yeonjun are so chill because they've done this for a lot of time.

Jea-in : Yahh Jungwon go get rest okay. Our little shining star.
Y/N : My beautiful baby brother let give you a kiss. I'm so proud of you.
Jungwon : EWW NOONA GEY AWAY FROM ME.
Y/N : Ughh you bet I want to kiss you you rat. Get a good sleep okay. Goodnight.
Jea-in : Goodnight Jungwon.

The next morning Jungwon wake up super early because he was so nervous he didn't couldn't sleep alot. He woke at 3am when the call time is at 6am. He went into his sister and Jea-in room to wake them up.

Jungwon : Noona.
Y/N : W...what? What time is it.
Jungwon : It's 3...
Y/N : Why are you waking up so early??
Jea-in : Huhh? Is it already morning.
Jungwon : I'm nervous.
Y/N : We're sleeping...go watch the tv or something.
Jea-in : Go back to sleep.

Jungwon go back to his room and watch tv while trying to get more sleep. Eventually it's morning. Everyone wake up. Jungwon is still shaking. Y/N and Jea-in try to calm him down.

Mrs.Yang : Ahh Jungwon eat this first.
Mr.Yang : You're just walking Infront of people wearing strange clothes not a big deal.
Y/N : Dad...that's my design and it's not strange it's called creativity.
Mr.Yang : Ah ah ok whatever but Jungwon we will be there don't worry.
Jungwon : It's so sudden that's why I'm nervous.

Jungwon was eating breakfast when Soobin and Yeonjun come knocking on their door.

Soobin : Hello.
Y/N : Oh hey you two come in.
Yeonjun : How is our little star doing.
Jea-in : He's shaking.
Soobin : This is your first time dont worry remember what we taught you yesterday.
Jungwon : Okay I'll try.

Then 4 of them come in and hug Jungwon to calm him down.

Jungwon : You guys...I'm gonna suffocate.
Y/N : Okay okay let him go.
Mrs.Yang : You all are so sweet. Oh boys do you want breakfast?
Soobin : Oh it's okay thank you.
Yeonjun : We're not hungry thank you.
Jea-in : Okay we're done.
Jungwon : Where are we going now?
Soobin : We're going to do hair and makeup and then final rehearsal and then final show.
Y/N : Yeah so let's go. Mom are you going with us now?
Mrs.Yang : Oh we will go later with their parents.
Mr.Yang : Goodluck kids.

The gang left the house and enter a van to the stage. The stage is build at the beach right on the water which make a very romantic and fresh atmosphere.

Soobin : Y/N Does he know who is Anna Wintour?
Y/N : I don't think so but I used to tortured him to watching the Met Gala with me maybe? Why?
Soobin : Dad just tell us she will be here today.
Y/N : WHAT!!! oh gosh sorry but EXCUSE ME?
Soobin : Yeah she will be here.
Yeonjun : She's be at the front row.
Jea-in : Oh shit...don't screw up you 3.
Soobin : Y/N? I'm..I'm nervous.
Y/N : What is this behaviour?
Soobin : I'm so nervous. Give me a hug.
Y/N : Oh if you are nervous I am Ariana Grande. Shut up

Soobin keep in giving Y/N the puppy eyes. Y/N cant resist but to go along with him. She give him a hug. Y/N wanted to mess him up so she kissed him on the cheek. Soobin was freaking out but he don't want to seem over excited.

Y/N : Okay there do well okay.
Yeonjun : We're here.
Jea-in : Where are we supposed to go girl?
Y/N : They'll get their hair and makeup done. We both can go backstage and make sure everything is correct.
Jea-in : Okay. Ahh Yeonjun...do well okay. I'll be watching.
Jungwon : Noona what about me?
Y/N : We already give you a hug.
Soobin : No more.
Jea-in : Oh my god. You all do well okay. Now go away from us.

They each go to their station and get ready to fulfil their duty. The time is coming closer and closer. The seat are filling up. Designer and fashion icon and critic came to the show as well as Their parents. Anna Wintour arrive moments later with her iconic sunglasses.

Y/N : GIRL...GUYS THAT ANNA WINTOUR.
Designer who work with Y/N : OH MY GOSH... THAT'S REALLY IS HER.
Jea-in : Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you all.
Y/N : Oh my god oh my god.
Jea-in : Girl come down...let's go check in the boys.

This fashion show concept is about Body positivity and diversity. They got model from all shapes and sizes. Light skin to dark skin tone. The collection is targeted to everyone.

Mr.Choi : Thank you everyone for being here today. Our designer team have work nights and days for this collection. Well without further delay. Ladies and gentlemen The Choi Company summer show.

A/N

Hiiii so this is actually the process of an Actual fashion show. There is one more part. But this what really happened at a fashion show that I really want you guys to know about.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all ❤️✨✨