35. Second chance

Jea-in get back on the call with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun : Heyy calm down okay he's going now.
Jea-in : I just hope she's okay.
Yeonjun : She will...you just wait for the good news. You should must be really stressed out from work and this.
Jea-in : I'm fine at work but I will kill her when she come back.
Yeonjun : Are you actually?
Jea-in : No I'm not are you crazy.
Yeonjun : I know I'm just making a joke so you can feel better.
Jea-in : It's fine...I hope she's okay.
Yeonjun : Yeah me too.

They hang up the phone. Jea-in went to take a quick shower while waiting worriedly for Y/N to be back home. Soobin on the other hand listened to Jea-in and drove around the river. It was too crowded at night for him to drive so he park his car and walk to look for her.

Soobin : Y/N where are you.?

He walked left and right checking cafè and restaurant hoping to see her but he didn't. His last hope at this place is to check in the park next to the river shore. He went in the look he saw everything from people sitting dancing laughing but Y/N. He was getting very stressed out until he saw a familiar body shape sitting alone right next to the shore.

Soobin : Hope that's her. It's getting very late.

He approached that sitting person to finally realize it is Y/N. He walked quietly to her. He sit down next to her. Y/N was super mindless and when she notice a person sitting next to her she just rest her head on his shoulder.

Y/N : Should...I give him a chance?
Soobin : You should I think he really love you.

Y/N heard the voice and for her to realize it's Soobin. She quickly get up trying to run away again but Soobin grab her hand so she stop.

Soobin : Where are you going again?
Y/N : Anywhere but here.
Soobin : You're not this person...where is the reasonable Y/N. Running away will make thing worse Jea-in is worried sick.
Y/N : So that's why you're here?
Soobin : I can leave you alone. It's dark in the big crowded place what happened if someone do anything to you?
Y/N : Well...thank you.
Soobin : Alright let's go home.
Y/N : I can go by my-
Soobin : Stop being stubborn...it's very late it's not safe.

Soobin grip her hand tightly so she doesn't run away.

Y/N : Okay fine...you're destroying my hand.

Soobin let her go they walked towards his car but Soobin heard Y/N stomach growl.

Soobin : Have you not eat since?
Y/N : I'm fine.
Soobin : No come on.

Soobin drag Y/N into a restaurant. He let her order what she want.

Waiter : So what can we get started today?
Soobin : Ask her.
Y/N : Ohh...can I have the cheese bread and honey chicken the kimchi fried rice and the shrimp alfredo.
Waiter : Of course...perfect anything else?
Y/N : And the pudding and the sweet tea.
Waiter : Okay I'll be back with your food.
Soobin : I thought you were okay.
Y/N : Free food. But that does not mean I forgive you...yet.
Soobin : At least there's the yet.

The food arrive and Y/N begin to went in and eat. Soobin took a photo and sent it to Jea-in to tell her that he found her and she's okay.

Y/N : Aren't you eating?
Soobin : I will.

The two begin eating together. They would talk to each other while eating but since whatever happened Y/N keep eating without even saying a thing. Soobin was said of her not talking to him but at least she agree to eat with him. They finished the food pay and Soobin drove Y/N home.

Soobin : Goodnight.
Y/N : Bye.

Y/N just say bye and went in. Soobin want to be upset but he get what she's been through so he continues to his own house. Y/N enter the house as soon as she closed the door. She got a scream from Jea-in.

Jea-in : COME HERE YOU STUPID BITCH.
Y/N : Girlll chillll...I'm sorry.
Jea-in : Is giving me a heart attack your new job now?
Y/N : Could be.
Jea-in : Look at this bitch AUDACITY.
Y/N : Look I'm sorry...I'm home now.
Jea-in : How was it?
Y/N : How was what?
Jea-in : Your first date in a while?
Y/N : NOOO...also...I..
Jea-in : Girl I'm a dentist not an eye doctor.
Y/N : Bitch no....I..I wanted to give him..a second chance.
Jea-in : Are you actually?
Y/N : Everything...he said is very reasonable...I can't be that bitch who doesn't care of anything and only care of what her feeling is.
Jea-in : Queen shit right there...I'm sure if you believe in him he wouldn't let you down.
Y/N : I hope...I hope so.
Jea-in : Right go take a shower or sum.
Y/N : Alright.

A/n
Gett into it yuhh...how are yaaaa. I hope you enjoy this episode.
Thanks for reading
Stay safe y'all ❤️❤️✨